Closed 1001 Spikes Giveaway

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
i barely have any 3ds games i have 2 y and dream team two rpgs so i would like to get this game

i want to get this game because i've heard it's challenging and i want to try it out

My reason:

I have been patiently anticipating this game to come out, especially on the Wii U for a while now; along with A World of Keflings. Now that the game's been out, I couldn't be any more excited!

I personally enjoy the classic NES feel to modern games. I also take joy in challenging games such as this. There are so many great reviews about 1001 Spikes - including ours. Every time I hear or think about 1001 spikes, it rekindles the burning fire of excitement and hype I have for this game!

Oh, and if I haven't mentioned already... owning my friends in multiplayer co-op by "accidentally" killing them. hehe :sneaky:

Reactions: MegaSuperab
i would like this game because i have wanted it since the day it was released on the e-shop and i saw it and went wow and i don't need it but it would make me happy

I want this game because I'm broke in the Nintendo store, and hope that I can get some more added enjoyment out of my 3DS!

I would like the game since I like testing myself at games and I barely get the chance to get games on the eshop

Reactions: MegaSuperab
I guess I'll enter.

I want 1001 spikes since I haven't played any truly difficult games that make me want to kill myself,and I want to try one muhehehehejejjemuhahahaMUHAHAHAJAJ XDXD

Reactions: 423
i played (i wanna be the guy) and "it was Hard" im looking same amount of Madness in this game >:3

I want this game because I'm broke in the Nintendo store, and hope that I can get some more added enjoyment out of my 3DS!
Me too. Guess what's my Balance? 3 CENTS!

Reactions: 423
I would like this game because of its retro graphics and the overall nature of this platformer. Also I'm curious about how many spikes this game really has... Also, my balance like 0.21, so...

I would like this game because I have never played anything like it :)

Prize:

The prize of this giveaway is Aban Hawkins & the 1001 Spikes code for the Nintendo 3DS. Keep in mind when entering that this is for North American 3DS owners, so sorry to all you Europeans! You can read the review by clicking the image above.

How do I enter?!:

All you have to do to enter is leave why you want the game. Winners will be selected on June 25th, 2014. Good luck!
game since I have never

I would like this game because i like a good challenge

Congratulations @CrazyElf! Your code is awaiting you in your Inbox.

Thank you everyone for entering! The contest is now closed.

Reactions: CrazyElf
Congraghulashuns!

Congratulations CrazyElf!

Congrats! Hope you enjoy dying over and over 1001 times!

Reactions: Artisan
Why do I not get anything?! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Congratulations CrazyElf! :D

Gongratulations ;)

Back