Challenge 1v1 a pro update.

• Thread starter Chrizychris99
  • Start date

WANT TO 1v1 a pro!?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been tagged. Why am I tagged.
Ah...you are a pro eh? I accept the challenge...it's time...to fit you into a casket when you are ready. :sneaky:
Actually, ill let you pick what character I fight you as. I will beat you with anything... {Just not Ike >.<}

loadcard.php
I would like to fight you I bet 3 PC

This is so old xD I could probably beat him now since I've practiced since then I mean its not too old but it feels pretty old.

I have been tagged. Why am I tagged.
Ah...you are a pro eh? I accept the challenge...it's time...to fit you into a casket when you are ready. :sneaky:
calm down dan your not a pro yourself xD

This is so old xD I could probably beat him now since I've practiced since then I mean its not too old but it feels pretty old.
was he good?

was he good?
Care for a fight?
I heard that you were good and i love a challege, but I couldn't be Kevin.
loadcard.php

Care for a fight?
I heard that you were good and i love a challege, but I couldn't be Kevin.
loadcard.php
do you have smaash u

Nope just 3DS
sorry i sold my 3ds version for a while, i got to rebuy it

Wanna vs me?

was he good?
He wasn't bad but it wasn't like a total wrecking it was a close match and since I've gotten better I feel like I could beat him now

He wasn't bad but it wasn't like a total wrecking it was a close match and since I've gotten better I feel like I could beat him now
have we played before?

I would but it would be too laggy I'm sorry
its so hard finding someone to fight

not usally
Message me when you get a 3DS, I will fight you when you get one

Message me when you get a 3DS, I will fight you when you get one
ok and i got the 3ds just not the game

have we played before?
Sadly we have not. I've wanted to smash with you to see how badly I get wrecked xD but um unless you're awake pretty late or it really depends because time zones but I can only play smash when no one else iis using the internet here which means when everyone is asleep. I would smash now but its only 11:00 PM so people are still using it ;-;

Back