Challenge 1v1 a pro update.

• Thread starter Chrizychris99
  • Start date

WANT TO 1v1 a pro!?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly we have not. I've wanted to smash with you to see how badly I get wrecked xD but um unless you're awake pretty late or it really depends because time zones but I can only play smash when no one else iis using the internet here which means when everyone is asleep. I would smash now but its only 11:00 PM so people are still using it ;-;

do you have wii u and what makes you think id wreck you

Btw I only have 3DS version soI don't thinkits possible xD

Btw I only have 3DS version soI don't thinkits possible xD
oh lol but how are you sure that i would wreck you

do you have wii u and what makes you think id wreck you
I hear you're really good IDK d: The only person who's really good here that I've beaten before is Cobby/taco whatever you wanna call him. And those were reallly close matches so yeah. I don't think Id do too well. Also I'm very unconfident.

I hear you're really good IDK d: The only person who's really good here that I've beaten before is Cobby/taco whatever you wanna call him. And those were reallly close matches so yeah. I don't think Id do too well. Also I'm very unconfident.
i am better then cob , but never doubt yourself though, never say you will lose even if the odds are stacked against you, always have the mind set that you will win. all because im not on youtube doesnt mean i cant beat the people who won the world tourneys like apex. when you think you cant win you cant do your best

i am better then cob , but never doubt yourself though, never say you will lose even if the odds are stacked against you, always have the mind set that you will win. all because im not on youtube doesnt mean i cant beat the people who won the world tourneys like apex. when you think you cant win you cant do your best
words quoted by light himself, lol but you know what i mean always be confident xD

words quoted by light himself, lol but you know what i mean always be confident xD
Ik that but sometimes I get unsure. Especiallly if I don't play smash for a week xD

Ik that but sometimes I get unsure. Especiallly if I don't play smash for a week xD
i get it

I request a rematch btw. So I can actually play ya.
nothing will change xD

Is that a challenge 0.0
the only challenge will be you trying to be me , theres no challenge for me (clever roll play lol)

beat not be*

the only challenge will be you trying to be me , theres no challenge for me (clever roll play lol)
I cannot be you for I am the darkness in the hearts of many. You may be Light...but while you remain I will never perish.

I cannot be you for I am the darkness in the hearts of many. You may be Light...but while you remain I will never perish.
you wont perish, people have darkness but what you dont realize is that inside darkness lies light!

you wont perish, people have darkness but what you dont realize is that inside darkness lies light!
I don't know where we are going with this XD
Whenever you are ready.

I don't know where we are going with this XD
Whenever you are ready.
ill play you now 3 matches but no more excuses

i wanna fight dont worry superbossboo i avenge you

Back