2015 Elite Rewards

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Well, the Elite Rewards should be announced next month or so. What do you think they will be, what are your expectations?

Physical rewards? Digital rewards? Pretty much the same as the NA february rewards? I'm curious to read what do you think?

I think there will be only a few physical rewards; lots of digital awards.

Knowing Nintendo, some of the NA February gifts are likely to creep into the Elite Status gifts - which would be disappointing for some people but a source of joy to others who didn't have enough coins.

I think pretty much the same, which is why I wait for the rewards to be announced before redeeming with my coins, just in case...!

I think there will be only a few physical rewards; lots of digital awards.

Knowing Nintendo, some of the NA February gifts are likely to creep into the Elite Status gifts - which would be disappointing for some people but a source of joy to others who didn't have enough coins.

I think pretty much the same, which is why I wait for the rewards to be announced before redeeming with my coins, just in case...!

I don't know what the last Elite Rewards are. Maybe one of the Platinum Rewards might be a plaque for being a loyal member. Or maybe the Platinum rewards might even be something special, like the return of the Game & Watch Ball, or maybe a whole package of Wii U and 3DS games for free.

I don't know, all we have to do is build up to platinum and wait. :3

I'm wondering if, because it's the last time, they'll allow platinum members 2 rewards this year. I'm not holding my breath, and I've gotten enough from the February rewards, so I'm definitely satisfied. But last year, it was Game & Wario and NES Remix for the Wii U that really got my attention, so I'm wondering if maybe NES Remix 2 will be offered, along with..hm. We'll just have to wait and see!

Reactions: faustine
I'm wondering if, because it's the last time, they'll allow platinum members 2 rewards this year. I'm not holding my breath, and I've gotten enough from the February rewards, so I'm definitely satisfied. But last year, it was Game & Wario and NES Remix for the Wii U that really got my attention, so I'm wondering if maybe NES Remix 2 will be offered, along with..hm. We'll just have to wait and see!
That also sounds like another awesome thing they would do! I would excitedly get both triple-A games at once as a 2015 elite reward. :3

Maybe if, if that would happen, they offered a combination of 2 games from a selection of 10 (five for Gold, and five for both Gold and Platinum). Maybe an example would be Super Mario 3D World & The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World, or maybe even Pikmin 3 & Fire Emblem: Awakening! Who knows what would happen?

I'm probably wondering that it would be a mix of physical and digital rewards, like more designs for a 3DS pouch, more game cases, a few more posters related to some other popular games.
The digital rewards would hopefully be something useful, like an eShop card or another quality title worth redeeming. I wouldn't mind a T-SHirt with "Goodbye Club Nintendo" on it :hilarious:

I too are really curious about the rewards... :rolleyes: Seems like itll be even better cuz Club Nintendo will be closing but i hope to see more digital rewards

I hope all of the rewards are going to come out soon but I mostly into the digital stuff that is why I advise people who have a lot of coins on CN to wait for the platinum rewards.The games I think might be on are:
SSB for 3ds
Pokémon X and Y
Fantasy Life
Legend of Zelda games which are about $39.99 and so on.

I hope all of the rewards are going to come out soon but I mostly into the digital stuff that is why I advise people who have a lot of coins on CN to wait for the platinum rewards.The games I think might be on are:
SSB for 3ds
Pokémon X and Y
Fantasy Life
Legend of Zelda games which are about $39.99 and so on.

To be completely honest with you, even though it's the last time this will be happening with Club Nintendo, I don't think SSB, Fantasy Life, or newer Zelda games will appear. Pokemon X/Y possibly, but I still doubt that. I was thinking maybe NES Remix 2 (as mentioned above), or some games that came out early 2014. Even Nintendo won't give away newer-ish games. I know X/Y isn't exactly new, but it's still compatible with ORAS trading-wise and stuff, so I don't think that'll happen. But you never know, I suppose. o:

I believe that the rewards will be either a bundle of games or some of the past gifts. That second one I said will probably be it, but I'm not too sure, so don't get your hopes up just yet...

Btw when are the rewards coming out?

April?

I believe the list will be revealed soon, though I'm not sure if we'll actually be able to choose our rewards then. I'm not sure how they did it last year, as I wasn't a part of CN last year. But, as I mentioned before, you never know what will happen. Maybe we will get a bunch of games instead of one. We'll just have to wait and see!

I just can't wait until the new stuff comes out! I'm so exited that typing almost made me drop my laptop! I read that one time there were statues of Nintendo characters! I really hope for a bundle of games! For right now, i only have 15 Coins because I got Metroid II...

I don't think it would be recent games either, specially since people are still buying them. Maybe games from 2012?

I really want of the elite Digital rewards to be Smash for 3ds. That would leave a good taste in my mouth leaving club nintendo.
I know it's not going to happen so I'll just stick around until my dad let's me buy it haha. I'm so excited to see what it will be this year rewards. They're going to be extra special since CN is ending! :cat:

I hope they would give Animal Crossing: New Leaf :p but the rewards are certainly 1st party games. You won't find Capcom or Atlus games...

wait. There's Megaman. Old Megaman games.

And yes, eShop voucher would be awesome gift.

I really hope they give some games that I want for my birthday, so I can get extra profit :sneaky: if they give smash out (they probably won't) but if they do, that would be amazing! :p maybe some physical things will be cool to, but only the future will tell :D

I hope they have kid Icarus uprising on the elite rewards

Back