2015 Elite Rewards

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
I hope they put the 600 and 700 coins rewards + some other games that are not in the February choices. Just in case some Gold/Platinum members can't pick up one of the february rewards, and some extra rewards for those who can pick them and can choose something else ^^

If they gave us Dillon many times, I really hope they give us other popular eshop-only Games, like Shantae, Shovel Knight, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Gunman Clive, Pushmo/Crashmo...

Considering last year's disappointed customers and the normal "go out with a bang" type of thing there will probably be a lot more rewards this year and a lot more physical ones as well. An amiibo collection exclusive to elite and gold members would be cool. Aside from this, they should also include digital rewards such as eshop credit or a full game like monster hunter 4u

Reactions: faustine
I don't know what the gold and elite rewards yet.

I don't think we are getting anything physical for the final elite rewards. I'm thinking it will be even more game downloads, maybe titles that were apart of the MK8 promotion we had last year. Whatever we get I hope I can enjoy it. I do wish they would give something special to members who made gold/platinum every year , but that is a pipe dream at this point.

I'm interest in games downloads, especially the N64 games, because nowadays it's hard to get Wii Points for these games and I can't buy it on Eshop.

I'm interest in games downloads, especially the N64 games, because nowadays it's hard to get Wii Points for these games and I can't buy it on Eshop.
Well, maybe people seem to use their credit cards to buy Wii points nowadays.

Yeah, but I had problems with my credit card about region and everything else... So I try the CN!

I hope they have kid Icarus uprising or I want all complain to the world

I hope they give 3ds Gold members good rewards, I don't want some Virtual Console game. I want a good game form the eshop, maybe a game worth 10$ or something like that.

I think it would be pretty cool if they released some GBA games for the 3DS like Golden Sun (I'm really mad that they put that up for the wii u and not the 3ds) or the LoZ Link to the Past port among others but I'm just hoping that they have at least one good game that I don't have that I would like to get!

saying its like the last year hopefully gold and platinum will receive a 600-700 coin game

Hope it's psychical, I love the real stuff!

Physical items are very much appreciated, but I won't let my hopes up. If downloadable games only, I really wish the list of games would be worth $40 and up. Some major game series would be awesome: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Yoshi's and Pokemon. :D And gold rewards should not be limited to Virtual Console games only :(

Physical items are very much appreciated, but I won't let my hopes up. If downloadable games only, I really wish the list of games would be worth $40 and up. Some major game series would be awesome: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Yoshi's and Pokemon. :D And gold rewards should not be limited to Virtual Console games only :(
ikr faustine i really hope gold gets good prizes :(

Soo the list of Elite Status rewards for this year hasn't released yet so... What are your predictions for the Gold and Platinum memeber rewards? For the fact this will be the last year of CN I hope rewards don't be as
disappointing as the previous year (specially Gold rewards...)

I would really like to see Fire Emblem Awakening, Bravely Default or The Legend Of Zelda ALBW.

What are your predictions? Do you think most of the rewards will be the same as the ones that have been on the rewards section since february?

Soo the list of Elite Status rewards for this year hasn't released yet so... What are your predictions for the Gold and Platinum memeber rewards? For the fact this will be the last year of CN I hope rewards don't be as
disappointing as the previous year (specially Gold rewards...)

I would really like to see Fire Emblem Awakening, Bravely Default or The Legend Of Zelda ALBW.

What are your predictions? Do you think most of the rewards will be the same as the ones that have been on the rewards section since february?
well the part that stinks i i joined 2 months ago so the news is sad for me but i finaly got gold so i hope there a good digital reward/physicle reward for the gold members saying its the last year maybe some big titled games like you said the legend of zelda albw would be awesome

I believe a post like this has already been made before @Spinnerweb @Marc lock it?:locktopic::locktopic:

Reactions: GeanRossi
alright :p

Back