3D or No 3D - Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yeah, the only point I'd imagine the 3D would be useful would be the rare cases where Link uses the Hieroglyphic thing to move across walls.
They actually said that would be a COMMON puzzle mechanic, but I think it would look cool for when Link uses it to travel between worlds, seeing the 3D trailer in the eshop it looked nice when they did that.

They actually said that would be a COMMON puzzle mechanic, but I think it would look cool for when Link uses it to travel between worlds, seeing the 3D trailer in the eshop it looked nice when they did that.
well, rare in comparison to the amount of time he's probably walking all over the overworld is what I was getting at. But yeah, I guess at some points it'll be interesting in 3D

well, rare in comparison to the amount of time he's probably walking all over the overworld is what I was getting at. But yeah, I guess at some points it'll be interesting in 3D
yes it will be. and does anyone with a 3ds never use 3d? if so why did they not buy a 2ds? and does it realy make anyone feel sick

yes it will be. and does anyone with a 3ds never use 3d? if so why did they not buy a 2ds? and does it realy make anyone feel sick

Well, if you don't use the 3D, the 3DS still better in some specs.
But that depends of the people, you won't feel sick if you start using it little time and using the feature more time with the time.

3DS actually folds unlike 2DS, that's one thing to consider. Also I'm pretty sure XL battery life is better than 2DS. It isn't all about the 3D lol

The game looks so amazing. I want it I love it and I haven't played it. I think that it is really good and I hope to find out the thing about majora's mask. Gonna buy this game tomorrow at day of launch

The game looks so amazing. I want it I love it and I haven't played it. I think that it is really good and I hope to find out the thing about majora's mask. Gonna buy this game tomorrow at day of launch
The thing about Majora's Mask? What do you mean? The fact there may be some kind of reference in there, or something about the game itself?

I might play it in 3D. Every time i get a new 3DS game I always try it to see how it looks. And since I don't use it for long, I'm not worried about the battery. :p I hope it looks good. It'll be the first Zelda game I play.

I probably wouldn't as it will cause my eyes to hurt when playing the game , but I think I will find 3D most useful in other parts of the game.

I usually use 3D I just love the effect and Zelda: ALBW is no exeption !

I almost always use 3D, except with MK7. So I'm gonna play it in 3D for sure :)

I might play it in 3D. Every time i get a new 3DS game I always try it to see how it looks. And since I don't use it for long, I'm not worried about the battery. :p I hope it looks good. It'll be the first Zelda game I play.
If you end up liking this game, then definitely try out Ocarina of Time 3D and some of the past Zelda games if you have the respective consoles. It's a great franchise

I used 3D, looks WAY better that way.

I used 3D, looks WAY better that way.
The 3D effect is extremely obvious in effect in this game? That's nice to hear. I assume there's no multiple image issue with this game then? (it's a problem with some 3DS games)

The 3D effect is extremely obvious in effect in this game? That's nice to hear. I assume there's no multiple image issue with this game then? (it's a problem with some 3DS games)
Definately not. The game uses the 3D to help you see how deep a hole is, or differentiate the floor and the platform you are on. Trust me, just leave the 3D on. ;)

Definately not. The game uses the 3D to help you see how deep a hole is, or differentiate the floor and the platform you are on. Trust me, just leave the 3D on. ;)
That's awesome! I guess Nintendo has definitely made some progress on the 3D effect then for the games it's releasing now. Makes the 3D effect less gimmicky then :p

Back