• PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saban's Power Rangers Megaforce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
November 5, 2013
GAbj05MBbY_t6IFPWsciubeynboOa1Pe.jpg
bGFnjI3gBbl9N3ns0ealYjP1FKQlG-S0.jpg
KDyv2OmUinBcHS2qXSxggPJGmk4Rwekk.jpg

Ben 10 Omniverse 2
D3Publisher
$29.95

PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures
Namco Bandai
$39.99

Saban's Power Rangers Megaforce
Namco Bandai
$34.99

November 22, 2013
lJk6JglAVPu3EsFPeIzzg2Gr71TsOMX-.jpg
Yy6uK3WHpOhJvNKwSTupRbCYc9fNqx7X.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Nintendo
$TBA

Mario Party: Island Tour
Nintendo
$TBA

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for me, :singing:

To be honest, I was a little interested in Mario Party Island Tour until I saw a gameplay trailer, :vomit:

Reactions: Sesshomaru_rocks22
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for me, :singing:

To be honest, I was a little interested in Mario Party Island Tour until I saw a gameplay trailer, :vomit:

Well, I lost all my interest when I found there is no wi-fi multiplayer :D

Anyways, the only game I want is The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
Also, maybe, PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures. The HD version got really good reviews, but don't know about this one.

TBH, none of these sound fun. I've never played Zelda so I don't want to risk that. I no longer like Mario. November has nothing of interest I guess.

Similar opinion as Ming. I like Zelda games, but Link to the Past isn't my style of Zelda that I like too much, so I may not like A Link Between Worlds. I'm sure there will be more great games out there though

I'm actually a fan of the Ben 10 games (go ahead, laugh at me). But what I want that's releasing in November is Senran Kagura Burst.

Reactions: JunZhi, Sesshomaru_rocks22 and Lee Sin
I would totally be getting A Link Between Worlds. All those other games don't interest me :yawn:. But I might not even be getting ALBW this month... Hopefully I will.

I'm actually a fan of the Ben 10 games (go ahead, laugh at me). But what I want that's releasing in November is Senran Kagura Burst.
I do too so don't feel left out :)

I've never played a Ben 10 game but the TV series is enough to make me not want to play one, :bag: As for Senran Kagura Burst, I've been hearing about it. It's a large game btw (less than 2GB but obviously more than 1GB).

Source: https://www.facebook.com/XSEEDGames...comment_id=28185087&offset=0&total_comments=1

Not sure if there will be a physical copy available in North America, :unsure:

I've never played a Ben 10 game but the TV series is enough to make me not want to play one, :bag: As for Senran Kagura Burst, I've been hearing about it. It's a large game btw (less than 2GB but obviously more than 1GB).

Source: https://www.facebook.com/XSEEDGames...comment_id=28185087&offset=0&total_comments=1

Not sure if there will be a physical copy available in North America, :unsure:
There won't be. It will be releasing exclusively on eShop. *sighs* Guess I'll have to delete some games... Almost all of them actually. :cry: Oh well, if Stardust Amazoness is around or less than 4, 000 blocks I'll go with that. :p
(God, what must you people think of me when I'm choosing between two perverted as heck games... :p)

Reactions: Marc
There won't be. It will be releasing exclusively on eShop. *sighs* Guess I'll have to delete some games... Almost all of them actually. :cry: Oh well, if Stardust Amazoness is around or less than 4, 000 blocks I'll go with that. :p
(God, what must you people think of me when I'm choosing between two perverted as heck games... :p)

Well, the limited edition of the first game (Senran Kagura Burst) had a pantie in it.
But I don't think this is a game you would like physical... Those two games are for keeping them in secret :D

For now, I don't know if I will buy those games...
If Senran Kagura Burst is 30 bucks, I will think of it. About Stardust Amazoness, I will probably buy it because I want more game of that genre.

I would wish Tales of Abyss on eShop, that would be a must buy.

Actually the RPG by turn coming list coming is:
- Stardust Amazoness
- Bravely Default: For the Sequel
- Grimsia (A mobile game actually, 5-8 bucks and sold)

Well, the limited edition of the first game (Senran Kagura Burst) had a pantie in it.
But I don't think this is a game you would like physical... Those two games are for keeping them in secret :D

For now, I don't know if I will buy those games...
If Senran Kagura Burst is 30 bucks, I will think of it. About Stardust Amazoness, I will probably buy it because I want more game of that genre.

I would wish Tales of Abyss on eShop, that would be a must buy.

Actually the RPG by turn coming list coming is:
- Stardust Amazoness
- Bravely Default: For the Sequel
- Grimsia (A mobile game actually, 5-8 bucks and sold)
I'm still mad that they put Bravely Default for North America last :punch:. But while I wait, I can enjoy myself with A Link Between Worlds and Shin Megami Tensei IV :D

I'm getting A Link Between Worlds the fifth of December :) can't wait :D

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I'm getting A Link Between Worlds the fifth of December :) can't wait :D
I've been hearing positive reviews of the game as of late so I'm willing to bet you'll definitely enjoy it haha

I've been hearing positive reviews of the game as of late so I'm willing to bet you'll definitely enjoy it haha
I saw many trailers and things and it looks so retro but also new. I like that very much :)

I'll wait for more games nothing seems to be in my favor... Turns out that I prefer neither of the games , waiting for a great game to be released soon :D

I saw many trailers and things and it looks so retro but also new. I like that very much :)

The bad thing is you can finish the game in one day.

The bad thing is you can finish the game in one day.
Does it really take only 18 hours or so to complete the game then? Well, if I play an hour everyday, I can play it 18 days, and then I can do all the sidequests (if there are any :p) :D

Yeah, combination between different artstyles and all that tend to look nice. Similarly, I like how they combined Wind Waker graphics and Twilight Princess graphics to make Skyward Sword graphics

Reactions: Moon Rain
Does it really take only 18 hours or so to complete the game then? Well, if I play an hour everyday, I can play it 18 days, and then I can do all the sidequests (if there are any :p) :D

Well, those were fast playing them, so just playing slowly, you will need 30 hours to complete then.

Back