• Ben 10 Omniverse 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures

• Saban's Power Rangers Megaforce

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, those were fast playing them, so just playing slowly, you will need 30 hours to complete then.
Yes! :) I'm a slow one, I think. I always want to do everything in a game :p

Link Between Worlds. I have waited for this game ever since i heard about it.

Reactions: Moon Rain
I really want to play to get the Zelda a link between worlds but I have to finish a link of the past first, so nothing for me this month!

I really want to play to get the Zelda a link between worlds but I have to finish a link of the past first, so nothing for me this month!
Do you have a SNES then or do you use an emulator?

Do you have a SNES then or do you use an emulator?
I have the game on the Wii's virtual console, I am just at the fourth temple though so this may take some time .

I
I have the game on the Wii's virtual console, I am just at the fourth temple though so this may take some time .
I want to play it,but I don't have a Wii, so I'm searching for the GBA version :)

I got A Link Between Two Worlds, and it is amazing. I will not spoil anything, but it by far my favorite title from the series so far.

I got A Link Between Two Worlds, and it is amazing. I will not spoil anything, but it by far my favorite title from the series so far.
far better than Ocarina of time and majora's mask ? :eek:

I want a Mario Party game with online multiplayer functionality.

yeah that would be great, but I wonder how it'll work ? party games are usually takes long play sessions.

yeah that would be great, but I wonder how it'll work ? party games are usually takes long play sessions.

Well, seeing that it is Mario Party, one would expect it too take some time. Perhaps, one can select the amount of rounds a game may take. :)

I know right, I wish that they had done that with Mario Party: Island Tour, I honestly have no one else to play the "Download Play" feature, the game would have done better also with the online function.

I know right, I wish that they had done that with Mario Party: Island Tour, I honestly have no one else to play the "Download Play" feature, the game would have done better also with the online function.

When I was younger, me, my brother, and friends played Mario Party DS together using the download play. As we grew older, we started playing it less. I wish it had the online feature so you wouldn't have to rely on local friends to play with others instead of the computer. The computer gets boring after some time in my opinion.

Reactions: Reece
I'll have to choose The Legend of Zelda here because all others games are purely crap. At least they look like crap to me.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I'll have to choose The Legend of Zelda here because all others games are purely crap. At least they look like crap to me.
yeah, I have the same view as you. The only thing that would be remotely good besides that game is Mario Party: Island Tour, although that's more of a multiplayer thing if anything

Back