SSB 3DS or Wii U?

• Thread starter writesout
  • Start date

Which Smash game is better?

• Total voters
Wii U by miles, It just has way more to offer than the 3DS version, Heck, you can even use the 3DS as a controller.
Now that the Wii U version has been out for a while, people have been working on mods and they are slowly growing.
(Some of my favourite mods are: Shadow The Hedgehog, Young Link and Dry Bowser)

Well I think overall the Wii U version is a lot better than the 3DS version. First of all, the Wii U version has better graphics... The Wii U version can use a variety of controllers. You can play smash with your family on the Wii U version. The only thing the 3DS has better is the portable feature. I think the WiiU version is better overall.

3ds was very impressive for a portable smash. Very impressive for a portable game in general. But the switch version will easily top it. Smash run was a cool mode that couldn’t be done on the wii u very well. Because of the similarities between the 3ds and wii u the graphics of the 3ds game are hard to come back to after playing the wii u version. The 3ds version did look great, but like moving from vhs to hd, its hard to switch back.

Back