3DS System Update Goes Live

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Well, yes, as you read on the title there is the new update: 6.3.0-12
What it do?

System stability improvements and other adjustments.
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience.

Well... :meh:

Reactions: Kaynil
I wanted to check out the eShop last night so I installed the update.

I wanted to check out the eShop last night so I installed the update.

Well, I don't want to update the console now so it has to wait.

I played my 3DS today but got no notification. I'll update it now. I dunno why Nintendo does so many updates with no real information on why they're doing so. Probably to block flash cartridges.

Reactions: Memento Mori, Kaynil and Marc
I played my 3DS today but got no notification. I'll update it now. I dunno why Nintendo does so many updates with no real information on why they're doing so. Probably to block flash cartridges.

I dunno. The DSTWO is actually updated and working. Also worked without the patch.

Last edited:
I think you should remove that before you get modded.

Why? You said about the update reason, and I searched on the internet.
How that wasn't, I wrote that here so we can discard that theory...

Easy way: @Marc, I keep it or I delete it because it promote piracy?

Why? You said about the update reason, and I searched on the internet.
How that wasn't, I wrote that here so we can discard that theory...
Discussing flash cards by name is like saying Voldemort's name on most gaming forums.

I don't mind if you call the flash card by its name. Linking to ROM downloads is another story, ;)

Reactions: Kaynil and ErixSan
I don't mind if you call the flash card by its name. Linking to ROM downloads is another story, ;)

Oh, I actually deleted them... :D
Well, you can read my post from Master O'Puppets quotes...

Last time, I used one it was called Flash Cart :p I don't see any problem with using any names around here. Just don't link to anything illegal. ;)

On-topic: I received the update today and the eShop has changed a bit in terms of visuals. That's all I could notice.

Last time, I used one it was called Flash Cart :p I don't see any problem with using any names around here. Just don't link to anything illegal. ;)

On-topic: I received the update today and the eShop has changed a bit in terms of visuals. That's all I could notice.

Maybe it's a preparation for Miiverse? (Miiverse is already confirmed for Ios and Android)

Maybe it's a preparation for Miiverse? (Miiverse is already confirmed for Ios and Android)
Yeah probably that could also be the thing. I like the minor update to the eShop though. Looks cool.

It quite obvious that these behind the scene improvements are really mass bricks on 3DS' with extraneous software or hacking/cheating material.

It quite obvious that these behind the scene improvements are really mass bricks on 3DS' with extraneous software or hacking/cheating material.

There is DS and DSi action replay, but not a 3DS one.
Also, the last big update blocked the 3DS flash card... Don't remember the name, sorry.

There is DS and DSi action replay, but not a 3DS one.
Also, the last big update blocked the 3DS flash card... Don't remember the name, sorry.
DSTwo :oops: because there is only one working 3DS flash cart that I've heard about. :p

DSTwo :oops: because there is only one working 3DS flash cart that I've heard about. :p

That is a DS flash carts, not a 3DS one.

The 3DS one was the Gateway, and sadly, they found a way to work.
It will works with all the games released before March 2013.

Bad news sadly, can be worst, but bad news...

That is a DS flash carts, not a 3DS one.

The 3DS one was the Gateway, and sadly, they found a way to work.
It will works with all the games released before March 2013.

Bad news sadly, can be worst, but bad news...
Yeah, Gateway! I've heard the last update blocked it's use on the 3DS. I haven't used it personally though.

had no choice to download it since I found out as I tried to get some DLC. At least it didn't take long to download and install.

Yeah, Gateway! I've heard the last update blocked it's use on the 3DS. I haven't used it personally though.

Well, it got blocked before it launch date.
But it will work anyways with old firmwares, so there is it: The same destiny like the PS3

Back