3DS System Update Goes Live

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Well, it got blocked before it launch date.
But it will work anyways with old firmwares, so there is it: The same destiny like the PS3
True that! It still works for old firmware but many games demand new updates, I've heard. It will have the same fate as PS3, not much jailbreaking n stuff then again who knows maybe, it follows-in footsteps of it's predecessor, NDS. :D

Well, yes, as you read on the title there is the new update: 6.3.0-12
What it do?

System stability improvements and other adjustments.
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience.

Well... :meh:

OH MY GOD EVERYONE THE 3DS SYSTEM UPDATE JUST WENT LIVE!

Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user's experience.

I hate you Nintendo...

OH MY GOD EVERYONE THE 3DS SYSTEM UPDATE JUST WENT LIVE!

I hate you Nintendo...

The new one today?

The new one today?

What there was an update today? No the one they were talking about is from like September-ish... I think... Is it the Miiverse update? Did it really come out today?

What there was an update today? No the one they were talking about is from like September-ish... I think... Is it the Miiverse update? Did it really come out today?

Oh, I got confused because you were commenting on an old thread!

Well, there's a really long network maintenance going on today, and Emily Rogers (someone GoNintendo quoted, she's been right before) said that it's something exciting for 3DS owners but she can't say. So, probably Miiverse.

Oh, I got confused because you were commenting on an old thread!

Well, there's a really long network maintenance going on today, and Emily Rogers (someone GoNintendo quoted, she's been right before) said that it's something exciting for 3DS owners but she can't say. So, probably Miiverse.

Wow! Oh my gosh! I just googled it! I can not wait until we get Miiverse! Nintendo has not really ever released something in the earlier part of the month... I am glad they finally are starting to do this and if she is true, I really want to see the new design...

Wow! Oh my gosh! I just googled it! I can not wait until we get Miiverse! Nintendo has not really ever released something in the earlier part of the month... I am glad they finally are starting to do this and if she is true, I really want to see the new design...
Wait, do you not watch Nintendo Direct? They showed it in the last one I believe.

Wait, do you not watch Nintendo Direct? They showed it in the last one I believe.

No I watched the last Nintendo Direct... It is just that when Nintendo says this month thenusually mean the end of this month... I just did not know that it would be releases today (Tomarrow, depending on where you live).

No I watched the last Nintendo Direct... It is just that when Nintendo says this month thenusually mean the end of this month... I just did not know that it would be releases today (Tomarrow, depending on where you live).

Yeah, sometimes Nintendo is pretty good with this stuff. The big Wii U update was supposed to come out in October, but it came out on September 30th.

Back