3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marc Not sure if this was brought up but does anything count for Rumble World and Shuffle?
HNI_0092.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG
HNI_0093.JPG
HNI_0090.JPG
HNI_0097.JPG

Last edited:
Woah woah woah
@Marc Not sure if this was brought up but does anything count for Rumble World and Shuffle?
So we just complete the demos and we get it?

Woah woah woah

So we just complete the demos and we get it?
Nope. Just finish everything you're capable of finishing from the free content.

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball. Another Free-to-Start.
Rusty isn't one of the supported free-to-play games, :panda:

Only :
  • IronFall: Invasion
  • Steel Diver: Sub Wars
  • Nintendo Badge Arcade
  • Stretchmo (coming soon but already added it)
  • Pokémon Picross or Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World or Pokédex 3D

Rusty isn't one of the supported free-to-play games, :panda:

Only :
  • IronFall: Invasion
  • Steel Diver: Sub Wars
  • Nintendo Badge Arcade
  • Stretchmo (coming soon but already added it)
  • Pokémon Picross or Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World or Pokédex 3D
I didn't get an emblem for NBA though. And I still don't know what is needed for Shuffle and RW.

I didn't get an emblem for NBA though. And I still don't know what is needed for Shuffle and RW.
You edited it in e.e That's one way I can easily miss what I still need to give emblems out for >.<

I might scratch Shuffle and RW. You can still earn the emblem from two other games.

You edited it in e.e That's one way I can easily miss what I still need to give emblems out for >.<

I might scratch Shuffle and RW. You can still earn the emblem from two other games.
Still didn't get the Strectchmo badge...

Didn't know stretchmo count.
Welcome Center Complete image.jpeg

What do you have to do for the badge arcade emblem?
50 badges.

And @Marc, please don't scratch those two. I don't have lot of games to rank up with so I'll take anything I can. Plus, Rumble World can be up to a certain point in Pokémon capture, rank, or King's Challenges. Shuffle can be up to a certain point in main stages.

50 badges.

And @Marc, please don't scratch those two. I don't have lot of games to rank up with so I'll take anything I can. Plus, Rumble World can be up to a certain point in Pokémon capture, rank, or King's Challenges. Shuffle can be up to a certain point in main stages.
60 >.<

There is one emblem for all of the Pokemon free-to-play games :p (so you can finish any of the 4 to get the emblem).

image.jpg

im interested in proving i beat SM3DL, but does it count as beating the game with the screenshot showing special worlds or just the ending credits or bowsers final castle?

guestaccess.aspx

guestaccess.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back