3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #2,021
I beat Super Mario Odyssey. Would it matter if I already have the Mario Expert emblem?

• #2,022
I beat Super Mario Odyssey. Would it matter if I already have the Mario Expert emblem?
You already have the Mario emblem so you don't need to submit proof. There is a Super Mario Odyssey billboard quest tho (I think).

• #2,023
You already have the Mario emblem so you don't need to submit proof. There is a Super Mario Odyssey billboard quest tho (I think).
Question I completed a quest where peach asked me to Take her somewhere w/500 moons I already have 999 how do I submit proof for that

• #2,024
Question I completed a quest where peach asked me to Take her somewhere w/500 moons I already have 999 how do I submit proof for that

Take a screenshot showing your moon count with your username on here somewhere in the photo then just upload it to this thread.

• #2,025
Alright gimmie a sec

DYqo8ahVMAAum4O.jpg

"I've traveled all around the world, but I want to see more of it. Could you take me to some secret place I've never been to before. I think we'd need about 500 power moons to get there. Think you're up to the task? Just show me you got at least 500 moons powering The Odyssey and we'll be on our way". 65 EXP
DYqtlthV4AAnG1o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,026
Better proof

DYq4RKfX0AURcDH.jpg

Reactions: Marc
  • #2,027

Beat Gunman Clive, and I hope you don't need all DLC fighters for the Smash Bros. emblem...

• #2,028
Reactions: Duffy
  • #2,030
@Marc Is there an emblem for Rusty's Real Deal Baseball?

• #2,031
  • #2,032
Dadgumit. Well, I'll be back with proof for a few other games soon. :p

• #2,033
Hey @Marc I just noticed that there is a S.T.E.A.M. emblem on the list of emblems you can obtain. Is this emblem referring to the Steam desktop application (like beating a game you bought on Steam), or is it for a different thing?

• #2,034
Hey @Marc I just noticed that there is a S.T.E.A.M. emblem on the list of emblems you can obtain. Is this emblem referring to the Steam desktop application (like beating a game you bought on Steam), or is it for a different thing?
The 3DS game.

• #2,035
  • #2,036
Lots of proof here:

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

• #2,038
Do the MK7 Credits count as beating it?

If you are going to say that I need to 3 star everything, I can't do that because even if I get 1st in all 4 races, I don't always get 3 stars.

• #2,039

If you are going to say that I need to 3 star everything, I can't do that because even if I get 1st in all 4 races, I don't always get 3 stars.
You just have to beat the grand prix for 150cc or mirror. I think you get a special sign on the screen when you beat it.

• #2,040

You need to be at least level 3 to be able to submit proof of finishing a game btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back