3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #2,002
How about a guide for something like the best way to grind or how to easily beat bosses?

• #2,003
How about a guide for something like the best way to grind or how to easily beat bosses?
That works.

• #2,004
How would I go about submitting that?

• #2,005
How would I go about submitting that?
You can write them up in a notepad on your computer and PM me when it's ready. I'll set things up from there for you.

• #2,006
Thank you.

• #2,007
I got Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Shows my file with all of the main endings, and the flow chart with the two true/secret endings gotten.

DSCF5396.JPG DSCF5398.JPG DSCF5399.JPG

Since it is called the VLR emblem and not the Zero Escape emblem, does that mean there is an emblem Zero Time Dilemma as well? @Marc

• #2,008
Also, @Marc Are there emblems for major Switch releases yet, Like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, ARMS, DOOM, Skyrim, L.A. Noire etc? I don't know if you'd count the third party ones as much, but you did on 3ds and Wii U. Thanks :)

• #2,009
Also, @Marc Are there emblems for major Switch releases yet, Like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, ARMS, DOOM, Skyrim, L.A. Noire etc? I don't know if you'd count the third party ones as much, but you did on 3ds and Wii U. Thanks :)
I **think** Xeno has an emblem from the Wii U version.
Skyrim is def going to get one since the remastered version is on Switch now.
ARMS has an emblem.
DOOM, nahh :/
L.A. Noire... not yet. I might consider it but no high hopes for it.

• #2,010
Ah.. Right forgot about Xenoblade X on Wii U. Why won't DOOM get an emblem though?

anyway. here's proof I beat xenoblade 2. The title screen changes after you beat the game. It does have very minor early story-ish spoilers though so be very mildly warned.

DSCF5401.JPG

• #2,011
Why won't DOOM get an emblem though?

Because the switch is DOOM-ed!

• #2,012
  • #2,013
  • #2,014
Proof I beat Mario Kart 8 Deluxe:

IMG_2672.JPG

• #2,015
  • #2,016
I think you have to get 3 stars in every cup but I’m not to sure
Nope (unless I'm confusing it with something since it's been a while since I played MK).

@Samster123 can you show proof that you beat the 150 cc or higher?

• #2,017
Whoops! Didn't know you had to beat 150 CC. Guess I'll be back later when I do that. Apologies, I thought you just had to get the credits, so I beat all cups on 50 CC with 3 stars.

• #2,018
Beat Bayonetta 1:

DWk9POjVoAAP8ZF.jpg
And proof it's mine: My tweet with it

• #2,019
The REAL completion proof of MK8:

IMG_2681.JPG

Also, never posted completion of BOTW, so here's that as well:

IMG_2682.JPG

• #2,020
proof for >500 moons
CRf12s6F.jpg large.jpg