Not open for further replies.
Ok so I tried. I really did.
Paper Mario Sticker Star
qGrcDpwh.jpg
Scribblenauts Unlimited
SQSg6LJh.jpg
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
mMG8EYsh.jpg
Out of these images, the only one that seems legit is a link between worlds...

Last edited:
Uh, quick question. For Animal Crossing what counts as "beating" the game? Paying off every house upgrade?

Uh, quick question. For Animal Crossing what counts as "beating" the game? Paying off every house upgrade?
Yeah, but you'll also need at least 10 badges from Phineas too >.<

Yeah, but you'll also need at least 10 badges from Phineas too >.<
Gold or any tier?

Mario Tennis Open
CN6UoEK.jpg
Mario Kart 7
FTav2ma.jpg
Paper Mario Sticker Star
d666ksJ.jpg
Pokémon Rumble Blast
vCKBTtc.jpg
Super Mario 3D Land
OLmkUEg.jpg
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
FmYTYeQ.jpg
HarmoKnight
ag6pW8Z.jpg
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Az4aaq5.jpg
Pokémon Omega Ruby
bilLOMY.jpg
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
R5qPNHO.jpg

Will do AC and Wii U tomorrow :sleep: I don't know if the spin off Mario games (and Rumble Blast) count as their own franchises, they play differently so I assumed they did.

@Samuel_1802 HarmoKnight isn't supported... yet ;~; (unfortunately).

1>> Would New Super Mario Bros. 2, U, and Super Mario Maker be associated with the same emblem? (Same thing concerning Super Mario 3D Land, World, and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker)
2>> Will virtual console games ever be involved in this program?
3>> What are the criteria for officially "beating" Splatoon/Smash4?

I got lots that I happened to have started a new game on and deleted the old save files (RE:R, MH3U, MK7, Rayman Origins, Rabbids 3D, etc.)!:cry: I will post what I have for now:

Pokemon Omega Ruby (don't think I need to have my name written next to this one, just read the name)
Omega Ruby.jpg

Pokemon Rumble World
Pokemon Rumble World.jpg

Rabbids Rumble 3DS (the pic is from the final "story mode" level!)
Rabbids Rumble 3DS.jpg

Witch & Hero (indie, pic shows the last level, also max experience, money and equipment!)
Witch & Hero.jpg

I didn't quite understand what you meant about the indie games though, do we need to have three completed to get any emblems?

1>> Would New Super Mario Bros. 2, U, and Super Mario Maker be associated with the same emblem? (Same thing concerning Super Mario 3D Land, World, and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker)
Super Mario Maker and Captain Toad both have their own emblems.

As for New Super Mario Bros. U, it has the same emblem as New Super Mario Bros. 2 for 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario 3D World, and those types of Mario games as well as the RPG Mario games like Dream Team for 3DS.
2>> Will virtual console games ever be involved in this program?
It's likely to happen later down >.<
3>> What are the criteria for officially "beating" Splatoon/Smash4?
Smash 4 = unlocking all characters (new characters approaching).
Splatoon = finish single player gameplay.

Reactions: 423
I didn't quite understand what you meant about the indie games though, do we need to have three completed to get any emblems?
Yeah. There is an emblem for indie games instead of each indie game having an emblem. To get it, you need to finish at least 3 indie games. The four from the list in the spoiler of my first post have individual emblems though.

Yeah. There is an emblem for indie games instead of each indie game having an emblem. To get it, you need to finish at least 3 indie games. The four from the list in the spoiler of my first post have individual emblems though.
I only have 3 indie games though and one of them is just high-scoring (10-in-1 Arcade Collection)!:cry: Will I have to get a different one and complete it for the emblem? I already have one that I plan to get, but I'm not going to anytime soon though...
Also, I got an emblem for Rabbids Rumble. Does it count for all Rabbids games? I still have Rabbids 3D, will it get me another emblem or is there only one for those? One is the party game kind and the other one is a platformer, which are different.

Here is the proof i have completed as

20151209_141035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have 3 indie games though and one of them is just high-scoring (10-in-1 Arcade Collection)!:cry: Will I have to get a different one and complete it for the emblem? I already have one that I plan to get, but I'm not going to anytime soon though...
Also, I got an emblem for Rabbids Rumble. Does it count for all Rabbids games? I still have Rabbids 3D, will it get me another emblem or is there only one for those? One is the party game kind and the other one is a platformer, which are different.
If you have three indie games, they'll do for the emblem. As for Rabbids, only one emblem for all of those games >.<

If you have three indie games, they'll do for the emblem. As for Rabbids, only one emblem for all of those games >.<
But the thing is that 10-in-1 Arcade Collection doesn't have anything but scores to beat and there isn't even a scoreboard! How do I show that I beat it?

But the thing is that 10-in-1 Arcade Collection doesn't have anything but scores to beat and there isn't even a scoreboard! How do I show that I beat it?
I'll accept a log of the time you've spent on it (3DS has an activity log) and just assume you've played all 10 games >.<)/

Another quick question, about Mario Kart 7, do I just need to have the tacks unlocked or have 3 stars on all courses and difficulties? Also, if it's just the tracks, do the need to be on the 150cc difficulty?

What kind of proof is needed for pokemon rumble world?

What kind of proof is needed for pokemon rumble world?
I took a picture of my status screen for that, you know, the one that lists your level and Pokemon caught!

Reactions: Sans
How do i show proof of Steamworld Dig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back