3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! It's time for me to stop being lazy and earn some exp!

IMG_0372[1].JPG
This image shows the final boss stage and the completed Dark Moon in the corner

IMG_0373[1].JPG
This shows that I've completed the final chapter of Fantasy Life

IMG_0374_1.jpg
My Hall Of Fame date is on the bottom

IMG_0375_1.jpg
My Hall Of Fame date is on the bottom

IMG_0394[1].JPG
This shows that I have completed the Final Chapter of Kid Icarus: Uprising (Do I need to to show a picture of a completed Boss Rush, too?)

Also, I have a few questions:

What are the current requirements for completing Animal Crossing: New Leaf? I just want to be 100% sure.

There are games that are for both 3DS/Wii U and PC. Examples are Sonic Generations and Sonic Lost World. If I show a completed PC version of that game, do I get credit?

Also, I have a few questions:

What are the current requirements for completing Animal Crossing: New Leaf? I just want to be 100% sure.

There are games that are for both 3DS/Wii U and PC. Examples are Sonic Generations and Sonic Lost World. If I show a completed PC version of that game, do I get credit?

>>Have enough badges (Not entirely sure of what's considered "enough," however) or show that your house is payed off.

>>It should still count regardless :p

Reactions: Marc
>>Have enough badges (Not entirely sure of what's considered "enough," however) or show that your house is payed off.

>>It should still count regardless :p

Thanks! I didn't know if you needed both badges and a house payment or just one of the two.

Also, great! I'll get to work on beating my PC games that are also 3DS and Wii U games!

Okay, here's my Animal Crossing progress: I'll post both my badge progress and my final house loan all paid off just because

IMG_0378_1.jpg
This is what Tom Nook says when I paid off my final debt, he also sings some ancient song or something lol but I didn't post that.

IMG_0395_1.jpg
Sure is something, isn't it...

Also, I'm editing this post because I just found my Super Smash Bros 4 and Super Mario 3D Land

IMG_0397_1.jpg
I don't have to buy all of the dlc, right?

IMG_0398_1.jpg
This has Good ol' Luigi in front of the beat Final Boss level. Do I have to clear all of the special stages, too?

Alright! I just beat Sonic Generations today! Here's a picture of the result screen after beating the final boss!

IMG_0399_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, will this work xD?

Kid Icarus: Uprising

AhtALA7.jpg

Couldn't find a pencil xD omg, it shows the last chapter completed and the Boss Battle section that is unlocked upon finishing it :3

Reactions: Robbie
Um, will this work xD?

Kid Icarus: Uprising

AhtALA7.jpg

Couldn't find a pencil xD omg, it shows the last chapter completed and the Boss Battle section that is unlocked upon finishing it :3
Pictochat :love:
Pretty clever, Fro. :jimlad:

Pictochat :love:
Pretty clever, Fro. :jimlad:
That was the only thing I could find lol xD

Splatoon Emblem
IMG_20160401_180743_hdr.jpg

Will this work, since I suck at taking pics on time? XD

image.jpeg

Here's my team for the first time I beat Alpha Sapphire!

Here's the team!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    747.9 KB · Views: 3
Now, I put my name!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
Yay! I've successfully earned the tales badge! My life is complete ^.^

I have a question: say you are doing 3D Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic the Hedgehog 2, do you need all the Chaos Emeralds or it doesn't matter?

Well, I beat 3D Sonic 2 as Sonic and Tails with all the Chaos Emeralds!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 0
How do I gain EXP?

Click the ad box that says Emblems on the front page

That shows some emblems and if you click on them (You should be able to tell from the name) most of them should have some text that shows how to get the emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back