• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D :3

AuZjhO1.jpg
[Spoiler/]

Time to claim some emblems! \:D/

fqQN7TS.jpg
Frontier Record in Vs. Recorder, only accessible in post-game + all the Silver Print cuz Wynaut :p

ual5XHm.jpg
Emblem doesn't say it has to be on 3DS/Wii U so I might as well try with XB360 :p Anyways, the ring below each story means that I've beat them.

KxgHFLG.jpg
For some reason it's upside down... anyway. Save file 1 says "FINISH" which means I've beat the game (% is for collectibles, secrets, stages, etc.)

bG1GzWA.jpg

zMImWYy.jpg
Missions 3 and onward are paid content but I'm pretty sure you know this by now :p

FG7y5In.jpg

iB4LwuN.jpg
Credits roll

f8ch9xL.jpg
"The End" screen

I would also claim the Wii one but I too lazy to set it up right now :p

EDIT: forgot about these 2:

r3LSBjX.jpg
You can only reach this screen after completing all the free content at least once

4dyat5K.jpg
DON'T MIND THIS ONE, JUST REALIZED YOU NEED 100 NOW

Another edit:
Would these VC games unlock emblems for their respective series?
Metroid Fusion (GBA)
F-Zero Maximum Velocity (GBA)
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (GBA, Yoshi)
Wario Land 4 (GBA, if there's a Wario emblem)

Last edited:
@Samuel_1802 I'll count Metroid Fusion since there aren't that many Metroid games on the 3DS. Yoshi's Island is the only other game from the list with an emblem but we have a lot of games for it on 3DS and Wii U.

Reactions: Samuel_1802
I finally beat PSMD! ^.^ (the xD face was added in for humour). :p

OgYF6x7.jpg

Finally reached level 3! :D

Mario Kart 7
20160224_220211.jpg

As soon as I saw that Metroid Fusion counted, I went to my ambassador folder on my 3DS and sped through the bad boy. :jimlad:

nN2uzIg.jpg

And regarding Super Mario Maker: I thought you had to unlock all of the costumes to get the emblem. Only unlocking all of the level creation tools is not completing the game imo. That's like getting an emblem in Nintendogs for receiving your first puppy (subtle Nintendogs+Cats emblem wish is subtle :p). Even though it's only for the Super Mario Bros. layout, it's still an effort being made. But ah well, can't say no to free EXP. xD

nmy5CK7.jpg

@OopaMazo Since you're the first to get the Metriod emblem, you can choose the icon :3

-> Make sure it's transparent and can be scaled to 96 x 96 px.
-> Of course, it must be related to Metriod in some way.

As for Super Mario Maker, from now on I'll only be accepting screenshots of completed costumes ;~;

Will this work? Or do you want the un-modified image? :jimlad:

PiIUYeE.png

Reactions: Marc
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
20160330_152240[1].jpg

Completed all the free content
y7Y106h.jpg

Exp Confirm
IMG_20160413_193454.jpg
two questions.
1. If i complete yoshis island for the snes, does it count?
2. ^ But with SuperMarioAllStarsPack.
(Snes Emblem Plz)

1. If i complete yoshis island for the snes, does it count?
2. ^ But with SuperMarioAllStarsPack.
(Snes Emblem Plz)
No SNES emblems ;-;

I'm wondering, do the games like Tappingo (1 and 2) and Fairune also counted as games that I can get the medals with? If no, it's okay.

I'm wondering, do the games like Tappingo (1 and 2) and Fairune also counted as games that I can get the medals with? If no, it's okay.
They'll go toward the indie emblem :3 (beat 3 indie games and you can get the emblem).

They'll go toward the indie emblem :3 (beat 3 indie games and you can get the emblem).

Hmm, does beating Tappingo 1, and 2, and Fairune combined counted? Or do I still have one indie games short? Considering that you told us that only one game per series are counted, so...

Hmm, does beating Tappingo 1, and 2, and Fairune combined counted? Or do I still have one indie games short? Considering that you told us that only one game per series are counted, so...
They'll count. It's like that because I can't create an emblem for each and every game in a series ;~;

Reactions: Starry Windy
If we beat Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, can we post that here and get the emblem?

If we beat Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, can we post that here and get the emblem?
Yeah, I'll accept it.

Yeah, I'll accept it.
What would be considered as completing the game? I have yet to know how many quests there are in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back