3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@randysilverwolf You need to get one more level before you can submit proof ;-; Re-link me to your post once you're level 3.

Gah sorry about that, went back to the opening post and realized I missed the text in blue x.x

How do you complete Scribblenaut unlimited

@Marc ,does one count Pokkén Tournament as a separate emblem from the emblem you get from beating the normal Pokémon games?If so,do we need to beat the Chroma League in order to achieve the emblem,or do we simply have to complete the Story Mode?

@Marc ,does one count Pokkén Tournament as a separate emblem from the emblem you get from beating the normal Pokémon games?If so,do we need to beat the Chroma League in order to achieve the emblem,or do we simply have to complete the Story Mode?
Pokken Tournament does has its own emblem, and you have to complete Story Mode to receive it. :p

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Pokken Tournament does has its own emblem, and you have to complete Story Mode to receive it. :p
Thanks Oopa(I know your current username is Apoo,but I'll stick with calling you Oopa :p )!
I did beat Pokkén's story before I gave my Wii U back to my parents for the weekend,and I even took pictures of proof from it,but I forgot to put my username in there. :panda:
I'll post legit proof when I'm able to play the game again.Just was curious to know if I could earn another emblem from it. :pompus:

You forgot your paper with your username :panda:
Does it count for my name to be on the player 1 name slot thing

Does it count for my name to be on the player 1 name slot thing
I'll allow it for now but next time use a paper please >.<

DS Gameimage.jpeg
Luigi's Mansion
image.jpeg The Legend of Zelda
image.jpeg Pokémon
image.jpeg

Ps: Does Style Savvy: Trendsetters have an emblem?
Does Majora's Mask on the 64 count as MM3D? I mean, they are practically the same game and I donmt have the 3DS version...

Ps: Does Style Savvy: Trendsetters have an emblem?
Yes, although it's related to all 3DS fashion games.
Does Majora's Mask on the 64 count as MM3D? I mean, they are practically the same game and I donmt have the 3DS version...
You already have the Zelda emblem so it doesn't matter.

PS. Next time please follow the instructions from the first post.

Here you go Marc, proof that I beat Pokemon X and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire :p I've beat them like one month ago but I was too lazy to take a picture and upload it xD
13164311_10206489550857585_5058420793356417292_n.jpg
13119013_10206489510176568_6280492949380239072_n.jpg

I also have more than 100 badges on Nintendo Badge Arcade but I'm too lazy to upload it so maybe some time in the future :p

Faithy has 23 Name changes amirite?

It's recent, too. @Heropon Tatsu can confirm this match, unless you need extra evidence :jimlad:

Reactions: Pookie
@Apoo It's from now with him knowing his King of EXP title is on the line :p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
faithy has
20 names.

Faith's has 25 renames. Random guess ( *~*)

I think it shouldn't be from before this announcement was made @Marc :p

Reactions: Marc
Random guess, Faith had 12.
Edit: I have Pokemon SMD, so when I'll finish it I'll show a proof, if there's an emblem for it (I already posted proofs for Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back