3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,121
Latest person who won the official giveaway was redhairshark. For bonus winner (if I have to write this too) was SkyShaymin.

Reactions: Link-182
  • #1,122
Reactions: Link-182 and Leviathinian
  • #1,123
I already knew the answer but was so involved in my game that I didn't realize the time XD oh well

• #1,124
Uh why are we answering random questions?

• #1,125
Uh why are we answering random questions?
Look at the billboard and you'll understand

• #1,126
Ah thanks.
BTW Marc I beat Birthright (as you saw on my profile) but I don't have proof because it sent me back to my last save (at the last chapter besides endgame) can I just show a pic of me bein on chapter 26?

• #1,127
BTW Marc I beat Birthright (as you saw on my profile) but I don't have proof because it sent me back to my last save (at the last chapter besides endgame) can I just show a pic of me bein on chapter 26?
Sure.

• #1,128
Birthright
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • #1,130
Don't forget to include your username in your proof photo!
Thanks, edited

Reactions: Leviathinian
  • #1,131
Phew... Finally.
Super Mario 3D Land
KMjUP6P.jpg

Clearly showing the 5 glowing stars :3

• #1,132
sorry the image looks like crud, but i can only upload this from my 3ds, the game is loz oot you can see link in the blue tunic can hardly see zelda.

Attachments

• HNI_0035_MPO.JPG
    HNI_0035_MPO.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 5
  • #1,133
Phew... Finally.
Super Mario 3D Land
KMjUP6P.jpg

Clearly showing the 5 glowing stars :3

:eek: Is that PictoChat I see there?! It's been ages since I saw anyone use it :p

Reactions: Blue Knight
  • #1,134
New super mario bros.2 awsome game.

Attachments

• HNI_0036_MPO.JPG
    HNI_0036_MPO.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 2
  • #1,135
:eek: Is that PictoChat I see there?! It's been ages since I saw anyone use it :p
Yup :3 can't be bothered to look for a pencil and a piece of paper lol

Reactions: T-Player Guy, Marc and 28142
  • #1,136
@Marc , question. Would Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games count as a separate emblem from the other stand-alone Mario sports games? I'm not sure about this one because it's from a crossover series that has been going for almost a decade now, since Sonic's onboard in it.

• #1,137
@Marc , question. Would Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games count as a separate emblem from the other stand-alone Mario sports games? I'm not sure about this one because it's from a crossover series that has been going for almost a decade now, since Sonic's onboard in it.
Hmm.. I'll give you the Sonic and Mario Sports emblem.

• #1,138
I caught a saw shark! After already catching 2 ocean sunfishes >.<
oVNlKbu.jpg

If you look closely you can see that my character is wearing the same shirt thingy as my avi lol

• #1,139
Hmm.. I'll give you the Sonic and Mario Sports emblem.
Oh, right. I already have the Mario Sports emblem, and the Sonic emblem as well, so I don't need to post proof for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Thanks for letting me know Marc! :thumbsup:

• #1,140
First 2 games (Trying to compleate loads more >.<)

If this one doesn't count towards the Layton/Wright ones and I need a finished one from their seperate series' then I'll be happy to post a pic of them :p
02efca02427745a7acd25750035dfdea.jpg

e6cc4c3f4e0644778bb89f8b8c306dc0.jpg

And I caught a shark!

I hope this still counts >.< I had to screenshot it last night because I couldn't take a photo of it then..
ae04033fca934733b74d6990a4bc3951.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back