3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,141
I'd like to repo
You must be at least level 3 to get emblems for finishing 3DS/Wii U games at 3DS Pedia.

Important links
:
When you finish a 3DS/Wii U game, you can prove that you have finished it in this thread to get the game's emblem on your profile here at 3DS Pedia. The emblem also comes with some EXP to help you level up.

What emblems are available for games?

Free To Play 3DS Games :

List of free-to-play 3DS games :
  • IronFall: Invasion
  • Steel Diver: Sub Wars
  • Nintendo Badge Arcade
  • Stretchmo
  • Pokémon Picross or Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World or Pokédex 3D
List of free-to-play Wii U games :
  • Lost Reavers

3DS Games :

Almost all 3DS games are counted as long as they're not from the same series. For example, reporting that you have finished Project X Zone and Project X Zone 2 will only give you one emblem, the Project X Zone emblem. It's the same for games within the same series such as Mario.

Wii U Games :

Currently only first-party titles are supported.

3DS games and Wii U games from the same video game series will only have one emblem.

Digital Indie Games :

A minimum of 3 are counted towards the main emblem except for the following :
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
  • Shovel Knight
  • SteamWorld Dig or SteamWorld Heist
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Gunman Clive
The games listed above each have their own individual emblem.

DS, Wii (retail) and DLC :
  • DS Game - has its own dedicated emblem.
  • Wii Game - has its own dedicated emblem.
  • DLC - Finish the content (eg. extra story) of a DLC purchase to get this emblem.

How to prove that you have beaten/finished a game?

Use a camera and take a photo of your game's screen at a part that clearly proves you finished the game with a paper showing your username at this forum. For example, a photo of some endgame dialogue text from your character while everyone is celebrating after beating the last boss in a game will work.

Reply to this topic with the photo and the name of the game, saying you finished it.

Important: Please use a spoiler tag when posting images in this topic.

You should get your game's emblem and the EXP associated with the emblem within 48 hours or less unless otherwise stated. The time may be extended depending on certain circumstances.

You will receive an alert when you get an emblem.
that I got my first gym badge for the one quest that involves gym badges

• #1,142
I teamed up with @SkyHuntress and @P2.0 (seperate twin squad matches) in Splatoon, and we won! (it took one warm up match in both cases, but oh well!) Good going guys! <3

For the Splatoon EXP Task~

Anyone else who wants to tackle this task should PM me! ^^

Reactions: P2.0 and 28142
  • #1,143
I had caught a shark for Celeste's quest for Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

UkNqkLx.jpg

Last edited:
  • #1,144
Just take a photo of it with your phone then upload it to here :) Or upload the picture from your phone onto a 3rd party image hosting site and then grab the image location:

92f095854b114cc9963bc3ef50f34e9a.png

And paste it into a spoiler using the spoiler and image format!

3c02a9a9955341108ca32c25433b95c2.png
494feb81cf8745b385ad63359f32ff83.png

You will need proof to be able to get the reward for the quest.

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
  • #1,145
Thank you oh so very much. I had failed to get that info. Going to edit the post

Reactions: 28142
  • #1,146
Celeste quest :3
13533164_10206863431924378_8343486513976560626_n.jpg

• #1,147
Thank you oh so very much. I had failed to get that info. Going to edit the post

No problem :) If you need anymore help with anything don't be afraid to ask!

Reactions: Mikaya and 4rcanum
  • #1,148
marc im going to try and complete cod bo 2 on the wii u i dont think i can screen shot it and have my name in at the same time can i record it instead?

• #1,149
marc im going to try and complete cod bo 2 on the wii u i dont think i can screen shot it and have my name in at the same time can i record it instead?
I only need a screenshot that proves you finished the game.

• #1,150
I only need a screenshot that proves you finished the game.
but i need my name in it aswell and i don't kow how im gonna do that i think i can go on to my profile while the credits role so then in the recording you'll know its me

• #1,151
but i need my name in it aswell and i don't kow how im gonna do that i think i can go on to my profile while the credits role so then in the recording you'll know its me
Alrighty!

• #1,152
should i have mature content off for the credits?

• #1,153
  • #1,154
  • #1,155
the recording got muddled up its the best i could do
WIN_20160703_11_13_50_Pro.jpg

• #1,156
I finished SMB3 on Virtual Console but I don't have a camera + I'm only Lv. 1 :(...

• #1,157
I finished SMB3 on Virtual Console but I don't have a camera + I'm only Lv. 1 :(...
Can you proof that you've finished games with Miiverse?

• #1,158
if i complete kingdom hearts finale mix on my ps3 will i get the kingdom hearts emblem?

• #1,159
if i complete kingdom hearts finale mix on my ps3 will i get the kingdom hearts emblem?
I'll accept it.

• #1,160
I'll accept it.
hqdefault.jpg
(also how do you have a mp4 file on 3ds pedia? i've tried it but it dosnt work ;~;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back