• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,641
There's only one?

• #1,642
Was it my FL one?? My Half-Genie one??? ;~;

• #1,643
I already gave you the XP for the FL one P2, I'm talking about the last one you posted.

Reactions: P2.0
  • #1,644
Ohhhh. That was the picture I got for finishing Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. ;-; Do I need to post another one, or what?

• #1,645
Do you have anything else? And some way I can see that it's yours too, like if I can see it from your miiverse account or your username on a paper? ;__;

• #1,647
All good thanks!

• #1,648
Anything to help! :D

• #1,649
Is this ok for the Christmas Tree pic?
WIN_20161227_08_17_47_Pro_LI.jpg

Last edited:
  • #1,650
Pokemon Moon.jpeg

Dual Rod.jpeg

Dual Rod/Ice Rod
- Shoots ice shards because of the ice gem in the middle
- Can be used as a melee weapon
- Sharp edges can slice up foes
- May freeze enemies

Sinisice.jpeg

Name: Sinislice - sinister dice slicer
Normal hit (A) - Slash using its sharp hands
Special attack (B) - Dice Throw- The form of the dice changes depending on the number on the dice. To make things less complicated, the attack is random. The forms of the dice are on the drawing

Santa hat2.jpegSanta hat1.jpeg Those are thumb tacks btw

Tree.jpeg It's my cousin's tree :)

• #1,651
NmMtZkf.jpg

My hobo looks pretty stylish.

ciDsoZ9.jpg

The Confuse Wand is a 5-use item. You can use it to to confuse enemies in a radius of the beam's explosion, similar to a Flashbang. Confused enemies will not notice your approach and this will let you land a powerful first strike. They will regain their footing after the first blow. Use this weapon skillfully, as if other enemies see a confused friend, their imediate next move will to bring their friends back to consciousness.

Image shows Link confusing a group of Chuchus while remaining hidden.

• #1,652
3DS PEDIA CHALLENGES/QUESTS***Yeah i’mma not be lazy for once~

2016 GAME completions.
*Mario and Luigi Paper Jam
fiMmH5TbnDK6VZeZ4KbgUVpE2gC5MJRsmmqhujD7s8igVyvGRBLrwIDmI63JhouwNTy4WdiqgdZaYfMCpLLB-43wqOAMZYih9YnWti0w-OrIbmi4UvPHwDa1t3rLTNDMn2KpshEP

Hyrule Warriors
Ow7b-WgTO8y-dmHYUDUiBSUb4mxQB3g8FQJXF1p45U3TT2I8e4vTh57FegUvkZinuzA5USEyxgubkRbHXSYLqGHoBt6nbnmY0wfKMDr76YrgVgW5YrCDz6y3tgqVSrOVW2Bef8hF

Pokemon MOON
tO0Kacdr6_44G21os-noAo8mfuYg3hEJPEhsZYTriSTHpKwzbe2S8WwYnIjs7eesiGQX_goduN0Zq5HWFXfarWJmZInusTFyrzJuJ6bgHcBN2FYPN4RSCaN415GPvRO8a92ipLEt

Sexy panda this is for you!
I hope you like Neko Chara(so hard to draw on the camera--^^’’)
N2F9EBhKG4dLuPdO9FDST518pJA0Ov8NH0nAnCcY47Id4_2pr516nGzWzIge_Ai9E4_8YVmblc5RxR_DYdohhQHdeikP0ywcUbLMdC-dZ8D6AWntXtlu2GxiJnPrADazPZ5VpXPA

Umbreon here’s your brother
I named him Onii-Chan haha get it?
TpF16d6RrP2TqiNrC5z2ljEYBu1fa5RdLHZOHqHxi6wVz54rnWu0c7ZElsdq7ZMPeyL77LLcQ4tuIs7Ctg9jSutbAsvMy1z1ve5ZxZty5PqnGEpGMCWWLnWjDBuqerDXpKRM4ubE
vEEJBWz2MABrJQ8gxlhwOw44-V3TXafjKfrqWnNSOznK1naC6qwzT1kyHtiDh61BYuWt9MoHTpevBb5q62gXlrxaDlALjd5mfPa9EjesU-XB_OdhLQ7oG2sXN9jR-b3WZqDd9XEK

xR8nSuWTZAHhKHT-CvDG70FTTX6GmwGqYiDfvN-3I7TcI6YEfRRIxWpbh46l0i57uMIWfBL1z0LG3h0dMss7f2dHVm0TuuG6YKi2ql5P1W98BzicmtlXHsa8Jw8dSXxFjcSJMH5V

Own Smash Character. I love drawing I did this before but ‘ll draw a quick new one.

My character is very biased. I did this before but came up with a new one and it wasn’t quick I had to think then I was like okay My favorite character in smash to use and best is Rosalina I can do something like her
My most favorite Pokemon is Mew. In this I am like Rosalina and Luma but it’s me and Mew. Although Rosalina can launch her Luma,I can not launch Mew as a result it can not be hit in attacks or Ko’d it acts as a side partner like we're one.
The clothes are a simple Tank top pitch black. A pendant of the smash symbol. Hair is always in a ponytail a LONG ponytail very long. Wears a scarf(big fan of them~) has two ends~ wears blue “simple” earrings. And on arms are bandages.
Grabbing:Mew’s tail grabs them kinda Like Zero Suit samus and her laser,and Lucas and his snake rope,stretches like link’s clawshot,Mew can grab ledges like Link with that item.
GuqCrZ-M3pIkYTLm3MaLrDYEUXRPHmn1i4RnNjSoXRY1YNRxwtJbgEeYw1GwJrurwbW3KrZqkfpoOCl-TLCG0OG9x23XBNUkWWNzL0vBmPgP7Xgn6Emt4IeRLHoJhzQDyFONjG-4

Up smash:leaping on mew as they go under a bubble forming around them and then I boost and leap high up Mew then teleports high once I leap ,if either of us is touched who ever touched gets paralyzed.
yfJsrt_M9PKpc_LEtUqW6D7C2h2fnnrHzx4tjC4hzenimt7nbeXSoXvDRtxS2rtESo9ipFxij6yuvWRaOUBsQi7wTH3U_aMuMQaxXYWZyTh0yjT8bM1emIsXYDTnp9dc9XyKCMnO

Down Smash:In a way like the Mewtwo one but lasts like a lip flower damaging until 5 seconds are up. Mew leaps in front using psychic powers to stun,make dizzy of foes a damage counter included.
-kL7ocBFkglq-0wDRW_EbXOzeg1xQyn8x4-JOQjWrZ2ISgLW5j1mk6GaUr-rf9qHELIHr-N4Xm7RLlUSq2IOevaGyf5WQIxUtYMw5eDDVI9cLPnQ09ph5qhPPzjFMGlBDdwt8q5n

Side Smash:functions likes Bowser’s. I grab my foe and twirl like mario when he’s in the air attacking below. I fling the foe up,Mew instantly flies up when i grab them, They meet Mew in the air. Mew catches them slamming them back in,depends on what direction I use the Side smash if left once they hit the ground they are smashed so hard they bounce to the left side,if right they bounce right.
rw7wUzaod1enbC0q3gOXP4NhyIEMs2WwHHLBGzyB0HmzBTdycgISZmyuRoWWEF5DVG_mE1QGdV-Smltj8boZdFK7Cu6wF8I98L44kmicDt3iM0OeFLk0BwVJbi80eNxcFKuYQCWn

The FINAL Smash: The smash is epic. I leap into the air as Mew scends up,I grab there tail and LARGE psychic bubbles form on the stage all over,small ones to for extra space. They also stick to a foe if touched. As I am in the right distance Mew glows and the bubbles burst in large explosions,I then hurdle down at the center of the stage like Zoroark’s attack. When I hurdle foes are drawn like Luigi’s smash attack or Dark void like a vacuum towards the center into the collision.
X679LJJ4i4S7XXUo4bQFAPqTbqAf4Dz_RorzfqHlzsLSyyCYxXN4butImpwOkMPPlcHuxvZWaa8TAdupItDIv4OCYm5xG01n7_Y4DD7DZh4V90m2b4opTQD79gyk0zH5NoBkITOt

Make your own breath of the wild weapon.
I thought about it and boom the idea came.

Okay so the weapon is also a shield. The weapon is shaped like a rupee only in shape. It’s outer edges are designed in metallic. There is a sheikah symbol in the middle sorta like it’s alive,when faced against an enemy it can glare and it’s very cocky. Link can wield this shield and only him as he is chosen after the second trail deemed worthy by a captain.. There are six circles around the sheikah symbol connecting to the design of the shield each symbolize the original sages from Ocarina of Time. As a weapon if touched the foe is damaged As spikes from each corner extract out upon contact serving as 3 damage points. It can return like boomerang and reflect beams yet like most shields sadly can’t stop electricity. There are 10 of these shields total and they're hard to locate you must be chosen.
RqkoF0V6zDbKaEqhU6K-aLlPr5SiZy4XYoN7M_y6ux8r57uUemQ6D8J3bXn4AKia81aIo_UlNeAOx_KYMaTBTIa9I-OsmolZdNfPKlhHk4BZcb1XAuVar81jWEH9R0z8sGg6iiyE

Christmas Tree Challenge
It’s a country one this year :3
LKQ-LXGca08uEnYsMSM7JARO5jO65PZG0GEXbh1lbR7-G1N5F-CEtZ_oZEDFyBHlPdfCq-cERwBrPls6HCf3kEL4oNmTnBU9DD_c-DiT2pjnteJpLOd8FddATSwfhrIPvkExftFy

I was using my Computer camera and I had to edit the photo a bit CUZ the paper could barely be seen. The tree is also not lit I will give a full view of it’s true beauty soon. And the Tree is a real tree.

M7lDHH_u1HZRAszN3Litn6p4Q2Xqajj64WEnWa1XrxHkWLCLCgiL1EUCbxuOgryMKOqDgOOCBZDtHh1yndewzQx9GDkf7uiEmOD4DstNbqyG62o_CYPwyehsQnSippHJaeq2MmET

THERE if this doesn't work then I will be so freaking mad I worked my arse off on all of this,and if I can't share it with you.. oh I will be upset..

Reactions: Artisan
  • #1,653
122916_1046[00].jpg

Reactions: brooky
  • #1,654
ErCwYDO.jpg
[/IMG]
ErCwYDO.jpg

Oh yeah that's just showing I can start a new game+ or whatevs because I cleared it already

CmSNRta.jpg

YzzgxVC.jpg

m3GKC6w.jpg

taPPe3p.jpg

RpIaO8W.jpg

YV0gyMW.jpg

DhZoP6s.jpg

• #1,655
20161229_154733.jpg

• #1,656
Proof Of Beating Pokemon Y
WIN_20161230_22_11_21_Pro.jpg WIN_20161230_22_11_45_Pro.jpg