3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,681
Thanks! ^o^ Sorry about that, it always messes up when I try to post my proof. ;-;

• #1,682
HNI_0078.JPG HNI_0079.JPG HNI_0080.JPG

HNI_0077.JPG

20161129_183100.jpg 20161129_183112.jpg 20161129_183120.jpg

• #1,683
  • #1,685
hey @Marc ive had a link between worlds beaten for a while but i just now got all 20 hearts

• #1,686
hey @Marc ive had a link between worlds beaten for a while but i just now got all 20 hearts

Curious,did you 100% it?

all items,even upgraded,all guts,horns etc as well as secret items and all the others?

surprisingly I played that game until I 100% completed it to perfection and its staple to me as a dedicated gamer.

• #1,687
Curious,did you 100% it?

all items,even upgraded,all guts,horns etc as well as secret items and all the others?

surprisingly I played that game until I 100% completed it to perfection and its staple to me as a dedicated gamer.
yes i 100 percented it today idk where the percent sign is

• #1,688
Shift five in on a computer

also i'm proud,I barely meet anyone who does that anymore.

• #1,689
thanks

• #1,691
I'm here for Tiki's comic quest! Read it left to right.
photo_2017-04-02_15-39-55.jpg
It's the first two pages of a comic I am working on. It's called Moon and the Dark (Killing Innocence). I figured I'd be overkill to post the whole thing here.
These are the first two pages of the story board, so they're quick sketches. I tried to leave an impression of the general atmosphere. The whole thing is done with a sepia brushtip.

(I do plan on making them into proper pages someday of course, but it's so much work!)

And while I'm at it, here's the handwriting quest:
photo_2017-04-02_15-55-33.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc and spagooti
  • #1,692
Just a heads up. EXP will be updated for everyone by the end of today.

Reactions: PersonSP
  • #1,693
April fools joke:

Well, I am lazy, but a pretty good actor. So I just casually told my dad it was 32 March. And he looked me in the eye and said: "..what." So I repeated myself, pokerface still on, and my dad got so confused he grabbed the calendar to see whether I was right. (FYI, no month has more than 31 days.) Then he realised, but only after looked on the calendar, that it was the 1st of April and we had a good laugh.

• #1,694
Alright, for the Switch Billboard quest:
https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threa...-developer-support-according-to-survey.34372/ (my post)
and
https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/nintendo-switch-the-good-and-the-bad.34426/#post-475673 (my thread)

and I would've named the Nintendo Switch the Nintendo Circuit as to show off the new portability function and to reference the long standing Mario Kart series (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe hype >< \o).

EDIT: Realised I forgot to add my April Fools joke so here it is. Saturday night and my dad comes home late from work. So I decided I am going to upgrade a classic joke so I hid behind my fridge and pranked called him (using a voice modifier app) and asked "Hey is your refridgerator running?" he replied "Who is this?" all I could replied was, "It won't matter once your fridge is gone..." at that point from behind the fridge I started shoving the fridge and I have never heard my dad ever run that fast down a flight of stairs! Best April Fools Prank/Joke ever!

Last edited:
  • #1,695
This is for the Switch billboard quest.

https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/switch-game-and-accessories-price.34428/

https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/sleep-mode-making-game-downloads-faster.34425/

I personally would have just called it the NX. I don't know what it stands for, but i always though that name was cool. Way cooler to say than NS. Kinda had a sense of mystery to it I guess.

For the comic page quest, do I need to create a new one, or can it be one that was created before the quest was posted.

The best April Fools Day prank I would do is to not do anything. I would just act weird and random, mess with random object and say odd stuff but not actually do any real pranks. Watching my friends/family reactions and them always anticipating a mean prank would be too hilarious.

Last edited:
  • #1,696
For the comic page quest, do I need to create a new one, or can it be one that was created before the quest was posted.
It could be a comic you made before.

All EXP have been given out.

@P2.0 You need to finish two more indie games to get the indie emblem ;~;

• #1,697
@Marc how do you beat badge arcade?

• #1,698
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back