3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,741
miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44DGybaiQ
I waited a bit to show my completion untill i've gotten to this point now ;) all missions done platinum, wish i also screened the fancy celebration screen that popped up, but having the questboard itself turn platinum is nice too.
F2P btw :p

Reactions: Marc
  • #1,742
Is this where I do the splatoon 2 quest

• #1,743
  • #1,744
Ok I think a cool new game mode for Splatoon 2 is instead of paint guns there are changed to laser guns and you basically take cover on your teams color and try to get them out stealth-fully(kinda like laser tag) and it would take place in a futuristic area!

• #1,745
Ok I think a cool new game mode for Splatoon 2 is instead of paint guns there are changed to laser guns and you basically take cover on your teams color and try to get them out stealth-fully(kinda like laser tag) and it would take place in a futuristic area!
Laser guns would just make it an entirely different game since there's no ink ;~;

• #1,746
No I mean the paint has a neon color to make it look like a laser

• #1,747
If I understood correctly, which was hard, you would be just changing the map and weapon skins and not any actual gameplay. The paint just looks more neon and you only have a futuristic looking map.

Reactions: Dark Link
  • #1,748
IMAG0161.jpg
IMAG0159.jpg
The new gamemode would be called Ink Games. 8 inklings will spawn in a circle. Crates spawn around the map with different weapons. You start with a slosher. Everyone can splat everyone. You have 1 life. Ink is recharged through crates also. Slowly though, water sweeps in from the sides, making the arena smaller. Based of the hunger games

Reactions: Mizunil and Marc
  • #1,749
  • #1,750
But the quest is for a new game mode. This is totally not that. It's only changes the way the game looks and nothing about how it plays, which is what a new game mode is. Think of a new type of play style or mini-game.

• #1,751
Right but am I supposeed to get something though

• #1,752
No I mean the paint has a neon color to make it look like a laser
Did I do this task correctly :unsure:

• #1,753
  • #1,754
  • #1,755
What did I do wrong?
I couldn't give the idea a pass mark, sorry ;~;

• #1,756
I couldn't give the idea a pass mark, sorry ;~;
So I need to think of something different

• #1,759
Oh so I can't redo quests ever
Depends on the quest but ones with a pass or fail mark are normally a one-shot type of deal.

• #1,760
Ok I'll tackle another task then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back