3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,701
Here is one proof for the handwriting quest, Nintendo Badge Arcade Completion, and Professor Layton (or DS game idk which) completion. Hope you can actually see it, 'cuz the pictures are terrible. If you can't tell what they are Let me know and I'll try again.

DSCF5328.JPG DSCF5327.JPG DSCF5325.JPG DSCF5329.JPG DSCF5326.JPG DSCF5330.JPG

Reactions: Marc
  • #1,702
20170404_133548.jpg

Super Mario 3D Land

• #1,703
Here is a comic I drew a long time ago.DSCF5335.JPG It may not look like it, but this took a long time for little kid me to create.

• #1,706
will you be doing any switch game's related quest's for exp?

• #1,707
will you be doing any switch game's related quest's for exp?
Yeah of course.

• #1,708
image.jpg

• #1,709
Updated!

• #1,710
Behold, the clearest photo i could take

4UqSEhd.jpg

• #1,711
Did the handwriting quest... I haven't written like this in ages, never took me so long to write something so short xD

Jl0SlNE.jpg

• #1,712
Updated!

• #1,713
Melemele Dex:
IMG_0617.JPG

BoTW:
SkypePhoto_20170426_20_05_35.jpg

• #1,714
Shovel Knight:
image.jpg
TLoZ:ALBW:
image.jpg
DS - Professor Layton: Curious Village:
image.jpg

• #1,715
Three questions:

1) Are all digital only games, apart from those mentioned in the first post, considered "indie" in regards to the indie emblem (i.e. titles with no physical release)?

2) Is it possible to get emblems for VC titles if there's a 3DS/WiiU game in the same franchise (for example, Donkey Kong)?

3) Do you have any plans on making an emblem for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

Sorry about the double post :p

• #1,716
1) Are all digital only games, apart from those mentioned in the first post, considered "indie" in regards to the indie emblem (i.e. titles with no physical release)?
Nope. Indie games are games from indie developers (small studio developers so it's unlikely of them to have physical releases).
2) Is it possible to get emblems for VC titles if there's a 3DS/WiiU game in the same franchise (for example, Donkey Kong)?
I'll allow it for some games that do not have many 3DS/Wii U games. For example, Kid Icarus since we only have one game for 3DS.
3) Do you have any plans on making an emblem for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?
There is a Kirby emblem.

• #1,717
how many of each series games count for exp
cuz i have alot of completed Mario series games

• #1,718
how many of each series games count for exp
cuz i have alot of completed Mario series games
If you have two normal Mario games, it'll only count toward the Mario emblem. There are emblems for Mario Kart, Super Mario Maker, etc which are different than the regular Mario games.

You might want to check this list for all of the game emblems - https://nintenpedia.com/forum/pages/game-emblem-list/

• #1,719
If you have two normal Mario games, it'll only count toward the Mario emblem. There are emblems for Mario Kart, Super Mario Maker, etc which are different than the regular Mario games.

Wait, whats the requirement for the Mario maker and Mario kart emblems?

• #1,720
Wait, whats the requirement for the Mario maker and Mario kart emblems?
Unlocking all items for Super Mario Maker and unlocking all racing tracks for Mario Kart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back