3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,842
https://nintenpedia.com/forum/attac...7/?temp_hash=350be44e7db68673261b4d08da971061

He's the guardian of Pedia
I used things only from the site to make this Kirby.
I hope that's okay ;-;

https://nintenpedia.com/forum/attac...8/?temp_hash=350be44e7db68673261b4d08da971061

It's a samurai/warrior cat, and their name is KitCat.
It doesn't look good, but I tried. Also I did mess up on the right arm with the marker,
so sorry for that.

(A few things that were hard to read)
Powers/Features :
Their grabs do 2x since he has cats on each fist.
They also has cat slippers for emergency, if he needs to kick.
And this got cut out - but he has a "choc lat" hat on his head that expands to his shield.

(The rest was jibberish stuff :p)

https://nintenpedia.com/forum/attac...9/?temp_hash=350be44e7db68673261b4d08da971061

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you needed 5+ badges or something for this?

https://nintenpedia.com/forum/attac...0/?temp_hash=350be44e7db68673261b4d08da971061

You can only get the title "Grand Master" if you beat the Iron League champion

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 14
  • #1,843
So here's a Game I completed, I wasted sure how to exactly show the completion but I assume this is how to do it.( 2 pictures to show that I completed the projects)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

• #1,844
Arms quest

Attachments

• 1503549828042.jpg
    1503549828042.jpg
    619.9 KB · Views: 7
  • #1,845
IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG
This is for the Wii emblem

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,846
@Kooleo-Aid Did you complete your house upgrades for New Leaf?

• #1,847
Botw

Attachments

• 1503631284469.jpg
    1503631284469.jpg
    1,013.1 KB · Views: 3
  • #1,848
IMG_0087.JPG

• #1,849
@Kooleo-Aid Did you complete your house upgrades for New Leaf?
No :/
I have 3 more house upgrades.

I can post the ACNL info in a few days then to get the emblem.

• #1,850
I can post the ACNL info in a few days then to get the emblem.
Alrighty! When you're done, just post it up >.<

Reactions: Mizunil
  • #1,851
IMG_0088.JPG

• #1,852
You must be at least level 3 to get emblems for finishing 3DS/Wii U games at NintenPedia.

Important links
:
When you finish a 3DS/Wii U game, you can prove that you have finished it in this thread to get the game's emblem on your profile here at NintenPedia. The emblem also comes with some EXP to help you level up.

What emblems are available for games?

Free To Play 3DS Games :

List of free-to-play 3DS games :
  • IronFall: Invasion
  • Steel Diver: Sub Wars
  • Nintendo Badge Arcade
  • Stretchmo
  • Pokémon Picross or Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World or Pokédex 3D
List of free-to-play Wii U games :
  • Lost Reavers

3DS Games :

Almost all 3DS games are counted as long as they're not from the same series. For example, reporting that you have finished Project X Zone and Project X Zone 2 will only give you one emblem, the Project X Zone emblem. It's the same for games within the same series such as Mario.

Wii U Games :

Currently only first-party titles are supported.

3DS games and Wii U games from the same video game series will only have one emblem.

Digital Indie Games :

A minimum of 3 are counted towards the main emblem except for the following :
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
  • Shovel Knight
  • SteamWorld Dig or SteamWorld Heist
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Gunman Clive
The games listed above each have their own individual emblem.

DS, Wii (retail) and DLC :
  • DS Game - has its own dedicated emblem.
  • Wii Game - has its own dedicated emblem.
  • DLC - Finish the content (eg. extra story) of a DLC purchase to get this emblem.

How to prove that you have beaten/finished a game?

Use a camera and take a photo of your game's screen at a part that clearly proves you finished the game with a paper showing your username at this forum. For example, a photo of some endgame dialogue text from your character while everyone is celebrating after beating the last boss in a game will work.

Reply to this topic with the photo and the name of the game, saying you finished it.

Important: Please use a spoiler tag when posting images in this topic.

You should get your game's emblem and the EXP associated with the emblem within 48 hours or less unless otherwise stated. The time may be extended depending on certain circumstances.

You will receive an alert when you get an emblem.
Finished Pokémon super mystery dungeon
IMG_0710.JPG

• #1,853
This is for the Splatoon 2 Game mode quest.

What if we had this kind of capture-the-flag game where there was an important item, and we had to get into the enemy turf to retrieve it? Maybe each person could have different weapons to use for different parts, such as defense or offense.

Also, we could probably have a mode where we have a bomb or something, and it's given to one team. The bomb would have enormous amounts of ink in it to completely win whatever team it belongs to if it gets to the other side. One team would have the bomb, and they would try to push it towards the other side. The team that doesn't have the bomb needs to keep the bomb from reaching the end of the track before the time limit expires. If the bomb makes it to the other side and explodes, the team with the bomb wins. If the time runs out and the bomb hasn't exploded, the team that was defending their side will win.

• #1,854
Those both sound almost exactly like Rainmaker.

• #1,855
Those both sound almost exactly like Rainmaker.

Rainmaker? Never heard of it. Sorry.

• #1,856
It's hard to tell if you are being sarcastic or not. Tone is so hard to convey through text. Rainmaker is one of the main multiplayer ranked modes in Splatoon and Splatoon 2. Both teams are trying to get a large weapon into the other team's base. It's a very powerful weapon, but only fire large bursts (like bombs) long distances and can't defend itself up close.

• #1,857
Maybe like a last man standing mode where if you die you can't do anything but watch

• #1,858
While I'm here, I might as well post of game clear proof.

20170829_205447[1].jpg

• #1,859
1504237487891.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back