3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,861
Oh... I thought indie was digital console...

• #1,862
  • #1,863
1504238185176.jpg

• #1,864
@Aura_Knight394 That's basically Rainmaker :panda: The rainmaker in its "shell form" explodes.
It's hard to tell if you are being sarcastic or not. Tone is so hard to convey through text.
He doesn't have a Wii U so I don't think he has played or knows much about the game.

• #1,865
1504244700156.jpg

• #1,866
@Marc Can the comic be digital or more than one page, I'll keep it short though

• #1,867
  • #1,868
had fun making this comic.
comic.jpg

Reactions: Artisan, Mizunil and Marc
  • #1,869
1504472595886.jpg

• #1,870

https://nintenpedia.com/forum/attac...0/?temp_hash=350f91ee10a823904ee97d38f54dbe0a
This is police kirby. His job is to keep everything in check in the world of Dreamland.

So the game mode I thought of is a crossover between salmon run and laser tag and a bit of rainmaker with a little twist. You are set in a dark maze with a random weapon (no chargers or rollers because its a maze) and with a team and you have to kill all the enemies inside the maze. You have a zone that you need to prevent any enemy from getting in. If an enemy gets in, you lose the game. Also you cannot go into the zone, only enemies can.

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • poyopoyo exp.jpg
    poyopoyo exp.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Marc and Mizunil
  • #1,871
Splatoon idea:
Each player gets a different color and the goal is to paint more of the field than anyone else. If there is a tie the match goes into sudden death and each player is given 2 minutes to see who is the winner.
SMG2 Cleared.jpg
SMTO Cleared.jpg

Reactions: Marc
  • #1,873
My editing of kirby for the billboard quest, he is a druid/warlock now.
upload_2017-10-6_15-37-12.png
:p honestly my paint skills suck

And for the kirby clash deluxe billboard quest, i had already proven before that i completed kirby team crash deluxe for the 3ds completion, don't know if it counts again for a quest now?
(edit: here it was, platinum on 42 worlds is all :p miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44DGybaiQ)

• #1,874
Finished two games. (Singleplayer parts, at least)

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

• #1,875
@Arshan We don't have an emblem for ARMS yet so you can choose the emblem's icon \o/

Reactions: Arshan
  • #1,876
Oh shoost. I didn't realise there were Switch emblems yet! I'll have to go get a pic of me finishing Splatoon 2! :D

• #1,877
@Arshan We don't have an emblem for ARMS yet so you can choose the emblem's icon \o/
armspringman.png
armspringman.png

Something like this would be cool
image is a bit messed up sorry

Last edited:
  • #1,878
I beat Earthbound today. Finally!

proof.jpg

I'll admit, I wasn't (mentally) ready for the final boss as I thought I was, but the end credits were spectacular!

• #1,879
Splatoon 2 This shows that I have beaten D.J. Octavio, the final boss of the single player mode. I'm also a profreshional in Salmon Run, and an A- in all ranked modes. (I only have a pic of the first one.)
22548768_1921465177867092_3203180343950153649_o.jpg

• #1,880
Splatoon Idea: Hide n' go Ink.

Needs 8 players to play.
One Inkling stays in a certain spot, while the others go hide. After the countdown reaches 0, the seeker Inkling goes off to find the hiders.
Hiders have a choice of waiting out the time, or making a break for the base where the Seeker was occupying. If they touch the base, they're safe. ( They also will be moderately faster than the Seeker, and they can't use weapons, or dodge for fairness ).
As the Seeker, you must seek out the hiding Inklings. Once you find one, ink them so they'll be "out".

The game ends:
If the time runs out, and the Seeker found more Hiders by the end, or the majority of Hiders made it to the base.
If all Hiders make it to the base.
If the Seeker successfully finds, and inks all Hiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back