AC: NL 3dsatackman's ultimate emporium

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Item Name: Golden Watering can
Quantity: 1
Discount code if any: n/a 241
Details if any: Would the code work on this?

How much is the Silver Shovel?
Coupon Code- 241
Please use the form it makes things a lot easier to see ;). The silver Shovel would be 3 pc as it s a medium rare item. Also the coupon code can be used so just request a normal item(Not a rare item).
Can I get the sleek set plz
Also can I help out?
So do you still want the link hat? And yes you can get the sleek set, but please do like @Bobcam7! did and use the form to order and specify the amounts of each item. Thank you for the offer, but I dont think I need help atm.
Item Name: Golden Watering can
Discount code if any: n/a 241
Details if any: Would the code work on this?
I may be able to get this for you, but just so you are warned as soon as your character touches a golden tool, you will never be able to unlock it normally ever.
This item will take longer to get for you and if you do get it, it will be a duplicate.
If you are OK with this then I can get one for you, but it will take up to a week. Also sorry the 241 code would not work to get the golden tool free as it is one of the hardest to get items in the game, but you can use with this purchase to get a different item for free ;)

Item Name: Lucky Black Cat
Discount code if any: 241
Details if any: Take your time

Item Name: Lucky Cat (White)
Discount code if any: Used

Item Name: Lucky Cat (Gold)

Sign me up for rewards!
I should have 3 points!

Last edited:
Item name: 3ds
Quantity 1
Code N/A
Details I don't care which one it is
Btw I do not want the heroes cap or sleek due to the fact my game got courupted so I do not have my house upgrades
Item name: Wii u
Quantity 1
Code N/A
Details: I do not care on what kind it is I just want to play the island escape game

Item Name: Lucky Black Cat
Discount code if any: 241

Item Name: Lucky Cat (White)

Item Name: Lucky Cat (Black)

Sign me up for rewards!
I should have 3 points!
So the lucky lefty cat (which is white),
The lucky black cat (black :p),
And the normal lucky cat (which also is white)?

That will be 3 PC if those are the items you are talking about. And I will add the points as soon as I receive the PC

Item name: 3ds
Quantity 1
Code N/A
Details I don't care which one it is
Btw I do not want the heroes cap or sleek due to the fact my game got courupted so I do not have my house upgrades
Item name: Wii u
Quantity 1
Code N/A
Details: I do not care on what kind it is I just want to play the island escape game

ok, That will be 10 play coins are they are both Fortune cookie items

Last edited:
So the lucky lefty cat (which is white),
The lucky black cat (black :p),
And the normal lucky cat (which also is white)?

That will be 3 PC if those are the items you are talking about. And I will add the points as soon as I receive the PC

ok, That will be 10 play coins are they are both Fortune cookie items
Let me comment a thread real quick

Let me comment a thread real quick
um I am not sure what you mean :p there no rush if thats what you are saying you dont need to reply until you are ready

I sent the play coins but one question do flowers count as normal items?

I sent the play coins but one question do flowers count as normal items?
Sure depending on the type of flower(if you want some free flowers I sell em by 10 so you could get 10 free normal flowers)

Sure depending on the type of flower(if you want some free flowers I sell em by 10 so you could get 10 free normal flowers)
I'm good right now

Item name: Jingle bed
Discount code: 241
Take your time no rush btw does Holliday items such as jingle count as normal items?

I'm good right now

Item name: Jingle bed
Discount code: 241
Take your time no rush btw does Holliday items such as jingle count as normal items?
I can check, but I count normal as order-able from the catalog

I can check, but I count normal as order-able from the catalog
Ok I'll take that then with coupon

@3dsatackman, A: I edited the post I did! B: I can send you more fourtune cookies/any items needed. I have been playing ACNL for about 3 years, so I have tons of items! BTW you will need to PM me, I cant PM yet ¯\_ ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°_/¯ Not enough posts ¯\_ ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°_/¯

I want a Golden Villager Statue!

How much pc

Ok I'll take that then with coupon
The play coins you sent said this is a joke.... so do you want those items or no...
@3dsatackman, A: I edited the post I did! B: I can send you more fourtune cookies/any items needed. I have been playing ACNL for about 3 years, so I have tons of items! BTW you will need to PM me, I cant PM yet ¯\_ ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°_/¯ Not enough posts ¯\_ ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°_/¯
Alright, sorry I cant PM you either.

I want a Golden Villager Statue!
Ooo I dont even have that item yet, but I can check around
How much pc
Probably 15 play coins, as the villager amiibo is one of the rarest there are atm
Edi: 10 Play coins as the item is able to be gotten more than once if you have the amiibo.

Last edited:
Yes I want the items @3dsattackman

Yes I want the items @3dsattackman
ok also if you want to tag my account just take out one "t" :p

Also for everyone else check the first post and it says if your items are ready or not

ok also if you want to tag my account just take out one "t" :p

Also for everyone else check the first post and it says if your items are ready or not
Lol k

Do you sell bells?

Back