90's Nickelodeon?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Did you ever watch the old Nickelodeon shows? Did you like them? What was your favorite one? Did you prefer the old Splat Logo? i know i did! :) Here is the difference of logos!

NickelodeonLogos_zpsfec48a22.png
NickelodeonLogos_zpsfec48a22.png

So many memories. Hey Arnold, Doug, Tom n Jerry, AHHHHHHH!! REAL MONSTERS, Spongebob (OG), and so many more. How I miss good cartoons.

And yes, I miss the splat logo. It gave character to the network.

The current state of Nick is disgusting to me. I enjoyed the 90's with Hey Arnold. :D

The current state of Nick is disgusting to me. I enjoyed the 90's with Hey Arnold. :D
You can't forget about Kenan & Kel now.

Oh man, this takes me back! Some of my favorite shows were Hey Arnold, Ahhhhh Real Monsters, Doug, Cat Dog, Rugrats and so much more. I really miss the old Nick.

Reactions: Matthew
I don't know if I can post this here but "90s cartoons: Full of adults jokes and innuendos"

Reactions: Kaynil
Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Spongebob, Rocket something (Don't remember the exact name), Drake and Josh. The old Nick was the best.

Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Spongebob, Rocket something (Don't remember the exact name), Drake and Josh. The old Nick was the best.
Rocket Power?

I used to watch Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Drake and Josh and Spongebob (still do x).

Does anyone remember Ren & Stimpy? It was one of the most obscene children's cartoons in the 90s. :p

I almost forgot! Cat-dog was really awesome too! <3

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Legends of the Hidden Temple was a cool game show. I always wanted to enter it as a kid. :)

That was the jam back in the day!

All aboard the nostalgia train!

Erm... probably this video is better, but i wasn't sure it was just Nick-cartoons.

totally, and the Hidden Temple show as well. There was another game show with a mountain to climb and stuff, that was awesome as well.

totally, and the Hidden Temple show as well. There was another game show with a mountain to climb and stuff, that was awesome as well.
Do you mean GUTS?

Yeah, GUTS! I liked that show too! It was awesome, specially the tasks were cool.

I remember my sister enjoyed The Amanda Show like crazy. :p

Back