90's Nickelodeon?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
So many memories. Hey Arnold, Doug, Tom n Jerry, AHHHHHHH!! REAL MONSTERS, Spongebob (OG), and so many more. How I miss good cartoons.

And yes, I miss the splat logo. It gave character to the network.

Tom n Jerry on Nickelodeon? :confused:

I mostly watched SpongeBob Squarepants, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, and The Fairly Odd Parents.

nicktoons.gif

I mostly remember watching Hey Arnold,Rugrats,Cat and Dog and Spongebob. Was Danny Phantom on Nickelodeon?

Nickelodeon in the 90's was the best! The only good show that's still around (but starting to become stupid) is Spongebob Squarepants. I look at all of the new shows now and they are extremely idiotic, such as Bread Winners, Rocket Monkeys, Sanjay and Craig, Planet Sheen, and much more. It's just not the same anymore.....

I liked/watched Kenan & Kel, Sister Sister, The Amanda Show, Hey Arnold and some others. The 90's shows were the best! =3

Spongebob and Rugrats FTW I'm sick of Victorious, icarly and those stupid sitcoms that fail to make me laugh.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and Ninja-Patty
Wow that's a lot of ages, in my list Nickelodeon is my second favorite channel after Cartoon Network.

I was in the late 90s, but I still grew up on stuff like SpongeBob, CatDog, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Danny Phantom, Rugrats, etc. I miss those shows :(

Let me be honest... Nickelodeon sucks now. I ALWAYS watched Nickelodeon when I was younger (Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Wayside, etc.) but now, it's invaded by random junk no one but mainly girls care about (iCarly, Victorious, Sam and Cat, etc.) I prefer old Nickelodeon any day rather than now...

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I loved Rugrats! Except Chucky he was creepy... SPONGEBOB,Danny Phantom,and Fairly Odd Parents were the best though.

Does Nickelodeon even do cartoons anymore? :meh:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
99% of the shows on nick cartoon network and disney are the same with different people. even the disney movies. i use to watch in the 90's those three channels and fox kids only i get a mixture of different shows and my parents would watch and not feel like they are watching shows geared to 4 year olds. all together i think all cable channels have gotten lazy

All these comments makes me feel so nostalgic! :sorry:

Anyways even do I am not a 90s kid rather an early 2000s kid, i loved the old 90s shows!

Spongebob which was a childhood favorite
CatDog
FairyOddparents
HeyAronald
DannyPhantom

Spongebob and Rugrats FTW I'm sick of Victorious, icarly and those stupid sitcoms that fail to make me laugh.

Agreed, I can't get into shows like that...I remember watching one episode of Victorious and that night I dreamt one of the characters stabbed me...O_O needless to I never watched it again.

I loved Chalk Zone and Invader Zim, though!

Specifically from the 90's, I'd have to go with Rocko's Modern Life, though I enjoyed a lot:

Rugrats
Hey Arnold
CatDog (went on until 2005 I believe, but I'm still counting it)

I liked plenty of other shows from Nickelodeon at that time, but nothing as much as those. I still watch Rocko's Modern Life occasionally and my little sister watches Rugrats and Hey Arnold during the day sometimes, so I see them pretty often too.

Yes, I used to watch the old Nickelodeon shows. I still do, actually. My favorite, I think, was Kenan and Kel, though. All That, Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, and Angry Beavers were great too. I really do miss the old splat logo.

Reactions: Mikaya
I still like Nick nowadays!

Back