A dating RP :3

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
OK, so I literally just guzzled three cans of Dr. Pepper in one sitting, so if this sounds strange, that’s why. :p

Anyhoo, thought I would attempt to revive the Role Playing section of Pedia, so here’s the story.

Actually, there isn’t one. Here’s how this is gonna work. I shall choose two characters to start us off, one being myself. The other one can be picked by the other person brave enough to give this a first go. Then, once two characters have been established, we shall start. Other people can create their own character and join at any time, too! And, as the title says, this is a dating RP, so yeah. Let’s do this. :sneaky:

Current characters:
1. Samster (taken by @Samster123)
2. Marie (taken by @MarieLover9001)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link and AricAttack
Aric(taken by aric) :3

Reactions: Samster
cause I’m not a girl
But RP’s are for acting like someone you’re not. :p

But RP’s are for acting like someone you’re not. :p
That’s why you’re playing samster :eyes2:

That’s why you’re playing samster :eyes2:
Exactly! So, Y U No Female? :p

Let’s not forget, this is a dating sim RP. xP

Reactions: AricAttack
Fine I’ll be uh... Anna...

I’ll be marie

@Marc are you gonna play :sneaky:

Story: Samster was walking down the road, enjoying the lovely day. The birds were chirping, the grass was green, and then he skidded to a halt. There in front him was none other than Marie, a member of the legendary Squid Sisters. He gaped at her for a moment, then rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn’t dreaming. Then, he ran and embraced her, happy that she was actually real.

Story: marie starts geting talked to my sam, Marie says hi, who are you?

Story: marie starts geting talked to my sam, Marie says hi, who are you?
Samster- “Uh, I-I, uh...”

He seemed to be at a loss for words, still in shock that one of the Squid Sisters was indeed real. He was happy, but also very confused. Marie and Callie were video game characters, so how was Marie right in front of him? This question also made him wonder if Callie was here as well, and if she was nearby.

Samster- Uh, “I-I, uh...”

He seemed to be at a loss for words, still in shock that one of the Squid Sisters was indeed real. He was happy, but also very confused. Marie and Callie were video game characters, so how was Marie right in front of him? This question also made him wonder if Callie was here as well, and if she was nearby.
Story:marie tells samster that they found a portal to go into the real world, and that her sister Callie came too, but she couldn’t find here, I was walking around the street to find my sister but couldn’t find her, could you help me?

Story:marie tells samster that they found a portal to go into the real world, and that her sister Callie came too, but she couldn’t find here, I was walking around the street to find my sister but couldn’t find her, could you help me?
Samster- “Of course I’ll help you! Why wouldn’t I?”

Marie seemed pleased and shy at the same time that he agreed so quickly. So, they set off to find her lost sister Callie, who was who knows where.

Samster- “Of course I’ll help you! Why wouldn’t I?”

Marie seemed pleased and shy at the same time that he agreed so quickly. So, they set off to find her lost sister Callie, who was who knows where.

Marie: alright let’s go.

They started heading down the street looking for Callie, and than sam says marina is way hawter than you lol are you guys gonna go back to the splatoon world?

Marie: alright let’s go.

They started heading down the street looking for Callie, and than sam says marina is way hawter than you lol are you guys gonna go back to the splatoon world?
Marie- Well, most likely, yes. I mean, I do need to get back to Agent 3 and Gramps, after all.

Samster- Ah, of course. I completely get it. Don’t worry, we’ll find Callie in no time!

Samster: should we get a map?
Marie: sure

Samster and Marie head into a nearby shop to grab a map, they head out looking around, marie says, you wanna grab something to eat?

Back