A dating RP :3

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster: should we get a map?
Marie: sure

Samster and Marie head into a nearby shop to grab a map, they head out looking around, marie says, you wanna grab something to eat?
Samster- Of course! What do you feel like eating?

Marie- Anything, as long as it’s not calamari! (laughs)

They walked to a nearby fast food restaurant, and both got delicious cheeseburgers and fries. Once they were done, they resumed their mission to find Callie.

As they walked, Samster thought something seemed odd. He put it out of his mind and continued to search for the missing Callie.

Reactions: AricAttack
Samster- Of course! What do you feel like eating?

Marie- Anything, as long as it’s not Squid! (laughs)

They walked to a nearby fast food restaurant, and both got delicious cheeseburgers and fries. Once they were done, they resumed their mission to find Callie.

As they walked, Samster thought something seemed odd. He put it out of his mind and continued to search for the missing Callie.

Suddenly Marie started thinking of a question

I have a question, so let’s make this fun, If you could would you rather go out with me, or Callie?

Samster starts thinking before coming with an answer

Reactions: Samster
Suddenly Marie started thinking of a question

I have a question, so let’s make this fun, If you could would you rather go out with me, or Callie?

Samster starts thinking before coming with an answer
Wait, wut?

Samster- “Oh, uh, well, I wouldn’t want to have to choose. You’re both stunningly beautiful.”

He seemed to have said the right thing, because Marie’s eyes lit up from being referred to as beautiful.

Samster- “Anyway, it’s getting kind of dark. Maybe you should stay the night at my house. Don’t worry, you can have my room, and I’ll sleep on the couch.”

Marie- “Oh, Sam, I couldn’t ask you to do that. You’ve only just met me, after all.

Samster- “Oh, it’s nothing, really. Come on, I’ll show you the way back.

So, they began to walk back to Samster’s house, planning to continue the search the next day.

Oof, we might need someone to take the role of Callie now, lol. Or, we could continue :3

Can I play one of you guys' dad.

Marina and sam walk into sams house.

Sam: sorry if it’s a little untidy, I haven’t cleaned up recently.

Marie: it’s alright, just having somewhere to sleep at all is good enough.

Sam and Marie go to sleep, than they wake up the next day.

Samster:Hopefully we’ll find your sister soon

Marie: hopefully

Sure, but you’ll need a name.

Marina and sam walk into sams house.

Sam: sorry if it’s a little untidy, I haven’t cleaned up recently.

Marie: it’s alright, just having somewhere to sleep at all is good enough.

Sam and Marie go to sleep, than they wake up the next day.

Samster:Hopefully we’ll find your sister soon

Marie: hopefully
They both walked back out into the outdoors, determined to find Callie.

Samster: So, where did you see her last?

Marie: Well, we were about to start our daily news program, but Callie hadn’t arrived yet. Naturally, I was suspicious, because Callie has never been late. So, I went looking for her. When I finally found her, she was just staring at this weird portal in front of her. I tried to stop her, but she just walked right into it, and disappeared. I followed her, and that’s the last thing I remember.

Samster: Oh, I see. Well, she couldn’t have gone far. Let’s search downtown and see if she wandered down there.

profile-captain.7bf2a8f246a0c89d7557b1eca91906b8fbb1b906.jpg

You really wanna be this guy. Right? Right?!?

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
Two years later, Samster & Marie have still been missing and Callie has been found and arrested on 2 counts of wanton endangerment. Now she sits in her jail cell wondering if her sister will ever be seen again.

Well... you never finished this story lmao

Deepak is now callie.

Callie stares out of her jail cell. She was innocent. Someone framed her. Since callie was a squid, she slipped out of the jail cell pretty easily and started on a journey to find marie and samster.

Meanwhile on isle delfino:
Samster: Do you feel bad about abandoning callie?
Marie: Sometimes. But honestly, i'd rather chill here with mario. Its not my fault that callie disappeared.

*Samster starts to grow less fond of marie when seeing her true personality and the guilt starts building up in him slowly. All of a sudden, he sees callie rise from the ocean. But it's just a hallucination. He starts to realize that the guilt is starting to drive him insane.

I am now Lyra

I jumped through a portal back home in Johto that went into Isle Delfino. I had checked my Pokegear to see where I was, it said something along the lines of Area in poor condition. I noted down that there were another person and a squiddish thingy.

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
Back