A new Animal Crossing??

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
@Jwiz :Really?? How come? :eek:

No way. That would make me really mad off with nintendo if they released a new acnl game this soon. It hasn't even been 2 years and people are still picking up the game from stores even now and still making their towns. At the very least nintendo should wait until 2017 for a new acnl. I expect the new one will be a spontaneous release on the wii u and new 3ds, as they have made a ac game once on every system since the gamecube and theirs not enough time for a release on the wii u then one on the new 3ds 4 years later with a new console on the horizon soon

No way. That would make me really mad off with nintendo if they released a new acnl game this soon. It hasn't even been 2 years and people are still picking up the game from stores even now and still making their towns. At the very least nintendo should wait until 2017 for a new acnl. I expect the new one will be a spontaneous release on the wii u and new 3ds, as they have made a ac game once on every system since the gamecube and theirs not enough time for a release on the wii u then one on the new 3ds 4 years later with a new console on the horizon soon

I agree with you when you say they shouldn't release the game too soon. It really would seem like a rush. I stopped playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf but I still think they should allow for some more time to pass before a new game.

Reactions: Knight Rain
Like with the 3ds and the New 3ds???

@Jwiz :Really?? How come? :eek:
They'll think it's too early and complain. Happens with a lot of games

I think there will be a new animal crossing for the wii u. I don't know about the 3ds just go to youtube.com and search up new animal crossing although I'm sure yet

Reactions: P2.0
@gamerboyblue :Really now? :eek: That's a shock! I mean,I know that was a while ago,but still! One for Wii U,huh? Lol,that'll cause a stir. :hilarious:

Reactions: gamerboyblue
I think there will be a new animal crossing for the wii u. I don't know about the 3ds just go to youtube.com and search up new animal crossing although I'm sure yet
Yeah, the next one will for sure be for Wii U. Nothing else would make sense (Unless they're skipping thw Wii U and makes one for the next console instead), but AC still has such a big fanbase, they''d be stupid to ignore the Wii U. Seeing as New Leaf has been around for a year and a half, it's possible they might announce it at E3 this summer, but I think they'll wait a bit longer, and focus on Zelda this year.

Reactions: gamerboyblue
I really don't think they'll make a handheld AC for a few years. I'm still playing New Leaf, and if they made a new one a lot of people including me would get irritated. A new one might be coming for the Wii U though, and that would be a cool game to look forward too.

Hopefully on the Wii U!

Well I am sure that the new Animal Crossing will come out on the Wii U. This also raises our hopes since we just got a Spin Off (Happy Home Designer) which usually means that the next game to the Series should be in development. When the game is announced, it will be a game to look forward to.

Reactions: P2.0
@Derp: Yup! I think it'll be awesome if it came on the big screen like on Gamecube and Wii. Everybody seemed to like that, right? And if they add the option to let your friends in like on 3ds, that'd make for an exciting experience.

Well, with New leaf still around, I don't think its time just yet. Maybe Summer or 2016 we will see another ac installment for the wii u, who knows?

Lol,I probably have no business here since I don't have the Animal Crossing for 3DS,but I'll just say this,ok? XD So at dinner earlier tonight,my younger bro tells me about this new Animal Crossing game coming out.I'm like:"Dude,are you serious? Folks are still playing AC:NL"! :eek: Think that's true,is there a new Animal Crossing game on its way to our Eshops??
Sadly this came to pass but the game is trash ;-;

Sadly this came to pass but the game is trash ;-;
Yup.. ;-; I thought it was gonna be something spectacular and grand, y'know? What a bummer..

Yup.. ;-; I thought it was gonna be something spectacular and grand, y'know? What a bummer..
Me: AC U?!
Reality me: oh amiibo require and new system, accessories, and amiibo required

Back