A Sad Story for Animal Crossing: New Leaf Fans

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
This would me make laugh or cry?
- confused - :D

What has this got to do with being a pokemon master and stuff about the legend of Zelda xD , it's not even sad , but it was funny for a while lol.
It's not sad so no one should cry
It's funny so you should laugh lol

Pokemon X and Y: New Leaf

It's supposed to be sad in the sense that you're leaving behind a whole bunch of people in Animal Crossing that miss you now for other games. It relates to all the other stuff because many gamers have a wide variety of fandoms they're a part of. Surely I'm not the only one who got that...

Well, at least villager will come back in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS for his revenge! :p

Well, at least villager will come back in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS for his revenge! :p
A very true point indeed xD *insertoverlyattachedvillagermemehere* <--loljk we probably have too many villager memes already lol

I found it to be pretty sad, as many people did ditch Animal Crossing: New Leaf for all the newer Nintendo 3DS games coming out, including me.

Reactions: Robyn and ShinyLatios
xD, I agree, in the trailer (announcement video) of his arrival, he has the weird smirk on his face like that's his true intentions of accepting the invitation :hilarious:

xD, I agree, in the trailer (announcement video) of his arrival, he has the weird smirk on his face like that's his true intentions of accepting the invitation :hilarious:
That's a nice interpretation lol So basically he ditched his animal friends in Animal Crossing: New Leaf to go troll other Nintendo characters in SSB4? xD

Reactions: Onett
That's a nice interpretation lol So basically he ditched his animal friends in Animal Crossing: New Leaf to go troll other Nintendo characters in SSB4? xD

I bet he is coming to take his revenge on people that stoped playing animal crossing . and especialy the pokemon people who stoped i bet he came to destroy the pokemon. lol

I bet he is coming to take his revenge on people that stoped playing animal crossing . and especialy the pokemon people who stoped i bet he came to destroy the pokemon. lol
Well, so much for that because as far as I know the ability to destroy opponents is not a new addition to SSB4 lol Best he could do is smash them off the screen

NEVER DITCH YOU ANIMAL CROSSING FRIENDS... What is wrong with you??? I will never ditch my poor little Isabelle, Lol, but seriously why would you stop playing animal crossing it's so fun!

NEVER DITCH YOU ANIMAL CROSSING FRIENDS... What is wrong with you??? I will never ditch my poor little Isabelle, Lol, but seriously why would you stop playing animal crossing it's so fun!
All games get boring after a while, even the good ones. No matter how good Animal Crossing: New Leaf is I bet that this game is no exception to that

All games get boring after a while, even the good ones. No matter how good Animal Crossing: New Leaf is I bet that this game is no exception to that

Mario Kart 7 is the N1 Game that I am still not bored of. The game that I got bored of the fastest has to be Pokemon Y. I loved the "Looker Sidequest" though, it was fun!

Mario Kart 7 is the N1 Game that I am still not bored of. The game that I got bored of the fastest has to be Pokemon Y. I loved the "Looker Sidequest" though, it was fun!
All that means is that Mario Kart 7 is more long lasting in fun than some of the other games out there. Even Mario Kart 7 is bound to get boring after a while

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/194400xele54gjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
Wow, how did Isabelle even break into the Mayor's house in the first place? She didn't even use a key!:eek:
...Well, I suppose, being the Mayor's secretary and assistant, and also being the manager of the town hall, she must have access to all of the residents of the town's house keys... including the Mayor's!o_O

Oh, I get it; it's a cartoon strip someone made because they played New Leaf and then they went and played POKEMON and The Legend Of Zelda: hence the 'Pokemon master' thing, and the cartoon strip is basically what happens while they're away.

I'm just saying, there's a confused :confused: or an unsure :unsure: emoticon that you could have used, as opposed to saying the actual word: "-confused-".

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hahahahaha LOL

What's funny? :sneaky:

Nothing special just in a laughing mood it's healthy you know

Back