A Sad Story for Animal Crossing: New Leaf Fans

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/194400xele54gjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
Wow, how did Isabelle even break into the Mayor's house in the first place? She didn't even use a key!:eek:
...Well, I suppose, being the Mayor's secretary and assistant, and also being the manager of the town hall, she must have access to all of the residents of the town's house keys... including the Mayor's!o_O

Oh, I get it; it's a cartoon strip someone made because they played New Leaf and then they went and played POKEMON and The Legend Of Zelda: hence the 'Pokemon master' thing, and the cartoon strip is basically what happens while they're away.

I'm just saying, there's a confused :confused: or an unsure :unsure: emoticon that you could have used, as opposed to saying the actual word: "-confused-".

I usually used that emoticon when I was joking :p

Ok then. Just trying to help. :)

lol its not actually sad - its funny - i think its meant to be at least :p lol how is it meant to make us sad if its so stupid it makes us laugh lol - i don't have the game but I've played it before - :p its good

Lol very funny. Anyway AC is an awesome game but it can get boring. Always have an urge to start again XD

I saw this on Tumblr a while back. I really like it, and if you sub out Pokemon and Link and sub in Professor Layton, that would be me totally.

lol i had that with mario and luigi dream team for a while but then my R button broke and i cant play maldt fora while. but it is kinda true how it gets a little tiring. but if you come back after awhile of not playing you usaly find it is fun again. also i saw someone who got 2 copies of acnl so that they could start again and not get tired of it.

I feel bad for the cockroaches in he second one. I don't like them, but I don;t like killing things if i don;t have to. I would rather take the cockroach (probably via broom) and put it outside.

No matter how heart-wrenching and true this story is, it does highlight an important fact: Isabelle will always love us. And isn't that what life is all about?

This would me make laugh or cry?
- confused - :D
Gotta agree one Erixsan for this one, though it was entertaining

Aw that's really cute, really sad, and really funny at the same time :3 That's sorta how I feel when I ditch animal crossing and play some other game. Now I'm going to be doing that tomorrow cause of super smash bros, great thanks for posting this, now I feel guilty lol just kidding :p

Wow! This is funny. I wonder who made it. Whoever made it, I tell u Very well made. Thatis why I love all fan-made stuff (except for stuff with abusive language) and will continue to liker them!

Reactions: Magik
I think this comic was very cute.:love:

I didn't understand it at first, but when I read the last page, I totally got it. :p It wasn't sad at all, it was a little funny. I didn't expect it to end like that :D (bad at deciphering comics)

It made me :giggle: giggle. It was cute c: Good effort. :sneaky:

This is so true, I'm in Hoenn but not Kalos anyway lol.
Made me want to play Animal Crossing. Very cute mini comic ><

Awh, this was so sweet! I like the Pokemon references too xD I was confused a little bit, but then I read it all and I understood. Did you make this or did somebody else? Regardless of who made it, it was still very well done! I loved it. :D

Some of the clothes from new leaf actually look like the ones from Pokemon X and Y. What if the games are connected into one giant game made of everything

This story was funny and heartwarming to me :p
I wish I could keep it and reread it over and over :D

I found it quite sad as people ditch new leaf for the newer games. I have nt because i recieved the newer pokemom games before. Its lovely. Im sure many people will enjoy this.

That post sent me crying. Wow, you just ruined my night with something so nice, I think I won't be able to sleep after that. Gonna go play AC:NL as soon as possible (when I get it :( :( :()

I've got to admit that it was pretty funny at first but getting a bit sad at the end i don't know where you found it but i'm gunna show this to my friends thanks for sharing with all of us

Back