Show Off Alex's Gallery

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
Alex

Alex

#1 Communist
Towns Folk
x0TLi3p.png

I started trying to make Avatars and Signatures, so I thought it'd be nice to put everything I make here, so I can look back and compare with my old work. Assuming I keep it up.
M1YWP9s.png

AA2MghG.png

QlN2rNq.png

uLg8ON0.png

1ogRuXb.png

DcHFc9i.png

50leSnT.png

DRqsgeN.png

jQIaw7v.png

pW2AwPN.png

Inipv5l.png

BzFLzvI.png

yssGno2.png

I'll add more in future posts >.</

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, Valkyri, MindzEye and 2 others
This is a huge step from those "paint" pictures, hehe. Nice going! :D

Reactions: Mikaya
This is a huge step from those "paint" pictures, hehe. Nice going! :D
Thank you >.<

Wow! All these look incredible!:love:
Quick question, were these drawn or rendered? (Or whatever they call the process of making avatars these days...)
Incredible as they may be, I have an infinite higher degree of appreciation for hand-drawn content. (may not need to be drawn by hand.)

Wow! All these look incredible!:love:
Quick question, were these drawn or rendered? (Or whatever they call the process of making avatars these days...)
Incredible as they may be, I have an infinite higher degree of appreciation for hand-drawn content. (may not need to be drawn by hand.)
Rendered. I'm not sure if anyone on Pedia does hand-drawn avatars. That requires a whole different level of skill, something I'll never have :p Cheers!

Oh... This cat-person right here was drawn by my hand. I also did a small blog-post of a cute mini-comic I had in mind.

Nicely done Alex! I really love how you improved and I'm pretty sure it's just the beginning ^^

Nicely done Alex! I really love how you improved and I'm pretty sure it's just the beginning ^^
Thank you! I really need to practice with the gradients o/

Wow, this is a huge step from your last pieces of work, well done! Looks like you've learnt a thing or two in a short space of time! The 1st set is by far my favorite! keep up the good work! ^.^

Wow, this is a huge step from your last pieces of work, well done! Looks like you've learnt a thing or two in a short space of time! The 1st set is by far my favorite! keep up the good work! ^.^
Thank you o/ I think anything would be better than what I make in MS Paint :p

The merry Christmas one with the girl wth pink hair is really nice looking. You sir, are a great artist \o7

Reactions: Alex
kXN4RwJ.png

Zqke1r3.png

The merry Christmas one with the girl wth pink hair is really nice looking. You sir, are a great artist \o7
Thank you! Funnily enough, I think that's one of my least favourites >.<

Thank you! Funnily enough, I think that's one of my least favourites >.<

Nah, I think both the 'Merry Christmas' ones look amazing! Your artwork is really good!

My favorite of yours has to be the girl holding a dandelion with the butterfly on it, that's just beautiful!

wD4238S.png

TR76ma2.png

nr6IGvD.jpg

4mk1jAc.png

bMLN4p1.png

I can really see your progress! Good job! What program(s) do you use?

I can really see your progress! Good job! What program(s) do you use?
Photoshop CS4, I believe.

Photoshop CS4, I believe.
Now I'm even more impressed! I have photoshop but I find the program such a pain. I don't use it at all. :-/ So it's pretty cool you know how to work with it.

A few more to throw in.

yI15qWv.png

y36Qt98.png

KUBzQUz.png

DRBjdyk.png

tZwrUO0.png

tqcIuRy.png

Last edited:
Back