Show Off Alex's Gallery

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
A few more to throw in.

yI15qWv.png

y36Qt98.png

KUBzQUz.png

DRBjdyk.png
Splashy! do you use brushes to create those splashes or do you have a render?

Splashy! do you use brushes to create those splashes or do you have a render?
A render >.< I'd like to learn how to use a brush to do it, I love the splashy effect.

A render >.< I'd like to learn how to use a brush to do it, I love the splashy effect.
I was actually hoping you were using a render. :p Can I have it? it looks really good!

I was actually hoping you were using a render. :p Can I have it? it looks really good!

Here is le render.
6PrjOWy.png

Here is le render.
6PrjOWy.png
Thanks! Have a splashy render as my thanks:
gowj-gc-splatter.png
Less awesome than yours but still usable. ;)

Reactions: Alex

It's pretty simple when you have some splatter brushes downloaded. It actually is probably a lot easier than using a render of them. All you really have to do is use the brush with whichever color you are trying to get onto your image. And they work amazing with your smudge tool in creating depth for certain images if you know how to use them.

6VNWK8N.png

sMw85TU.png

Reactions: PersonSP
Vi61DCK.png

UhWJbkS.png

JhLEd8Q.png

kc4QoTj.png

Reactions: Mikaya
I really like the set you made for Valky! that text style and background are nice! the set you made me is pretty good as well! keep up the good work 'lex! o/

Reactions: Valkyri and Alex
I really like the set you made for Valky! that text style and background are nice! the set you made me is pretty good as well! keep up the good work 'lex! o/

Yeah, they're both really good! I can already see an improvement with your text especially. I look forward to seeing some moar, Alex o/

Reactions: Mikaya and Alex
These are really good Alex! I love them ^.^

Reactions: Mikaya and Alex
This is amazing! I wish i could draw!

Reactions: 24460 and Alex
Back