• Thread starter Alpha Harry
  • Start date

Are you going to get the game?

• Total voters
Alpha Harry

Alpha Harry

:P
Towns Folk
Iv'e searched everywhere for people tlking about splatoon and got nothing! Nobody's talking about it, or anything! Has the hype dyed down? Or was there no hype at all? I for one am super excited for this game and will pay all of my B-Day money on it. I really want somebody to talk to about the game because nobody else on the internet will. So if you don't care about the game then this isn't for you. But if you do I'd really apreciate it. ;)

Not me because that game does look really fun and I'll be getting that game when it comes out but the one game that got me super HYPE is "Xenoblade chronicles X".

when i first saw the video for it . it really looks so fun . I bet it will have a very cool multiplayer mode online ( hopefully ) . But then ..... There is too much games that I want that is other than that like Majoras Mask and SSB for 3ds so not that im not hype for that game , just that there is more other games that will make me even more hype

I want to get this game this year!

You are definitely not the only one! I am so ready for this. Comes out in May so not too much longer. I absolutely can't wait. It's not everyday that I'm super hype about a game, but I am super hype for this one xD

Reactions: Rockback
I think it will be nice to play online! xD

The first time I saw it I wasn't that impressed with it. However with the treehouse footage I can't help but be exicted for it. I know most of my friends are going to get it day one and we are already forming teams. It is just so fresh and cool , I can't help but be exicted for it.

There is hype. You just haven't come across it. It looks like a unique idea (which is why people are excited for it) It's not average cutout shooter. It's unique. I was watching the treehouse footage and it looked like it was really fun swimming through the ink and splashing paint everywhere. Splashing paint around sounds really fun. I really feel like this is going to be a hit game. I'm hoping they add local multiplayer though, so I can play with my cousins and sisters. I'm juiced for it, and the hype is here, you just haven't come across it c:

Reactions: Alpha Harry
I like to think me and @P2.0 are among the hyped people :D I will admit other games have stolen the spotlight a bit though :p

Reactions: Alpha Harry and P2.0
Splatoon is one off the games that I may buy. I have said to myself that I will only buy 3 games this year (not sure if I can keep that promise lol). I bought Majoras mask 3d yesterday, so theres 1. I will definetely get Zelda wiiu, so theres 2. And for my Third, it will be either starfox wiiu, splatoon, or xenoblade Chronicles x.

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Like @paceygym said...YES.I'M COMPLETELY HYPED FOR SPLATOON. *^* Ever since I first laid eyes on it,I've made it my MISSION to get this on my next birthday.And I promise,I will not fail.

Reactions: 3391
I'm so damn hyped! I'm getting a wii u a bit after the release in may, its gonna be one of the first games i play on the wii u.

Reactions: P2.0
Just like the Code Name: STEAM hype, it'll increase if Nintendo go all out with the advertising, marketing and a demo for Wii U owners. Looks like it could be one of their bigger IPs, a good franchise and could change up the Wii U online scene. I'm excited, looks like a great mix of shooting/platforming.

images

You are not the only one. this game was shown for the first time in the last e3, since then my head is going around to find out more news about it, i think the game will be amazing specially because of the customisation of the character and how that may influence your gaming online!

Reactions: P2.0
It looks like a cheap indie game. Yes, there might be some interesting gameplay twists but in a nutshell it's a multiplayer shooter. Yawn.

The designs look awful. It looks like a child drew the characters. make no mistake I like Nintendo's usual art style but this one is just terrible looking. I'm assuming a third party is developing this backed by Nintendo?

Am I the only one not buying the hype on this?

It looks like a cheap indie game. Yes, there might be some interesting gameplay twists but in a nutshell it's a multiplayer shooter. Yawn.

The designs look awful. It looks like a child drew the characters. make no mistake I like Nintendo's usual art style but this one is just terrible looking. I'm assuming a third party is developing this backed by Nintendo?

Am I the only one not buying the hype on this?

It's fine if you don't like the designs and such, but don't call it a cheap indie game. It has multiplayer (take it or leave it) and a story mode. It's looking to be pretty packed with content.

You sure aren't the only one ;)
I am hyped for Splatoon as well, since it looks incredibly fun to play, and I have a feeling it will become really popular when people pick it up and start playing online.
(I don't have a Wii U ;_;)

I never even heard of this game until now. I just saw a video on it.... So it looks pretty nice, but it looks more better in the perspective of a free roam game instead of a indie game. I might buy it, is it going to be 1 of those full priced 3ds games or 30 dollar ones like Tetris?

I can't wait for Splatoon, it looks super fun! I'm gonna buy it the day it releases.

Back