Am I the only one hyped for Splatoon??

• Thread starter Alpha Harry
  • Start date

Are you going to get the game?

• Total voters
I want it, but I don't have a Will U :( I really wish it was on 3ds I would be really happy but I can get super smash bros. first though maybe as a Birthday present! :D I like how it is like a game called Battle Bears Gold and before it was called Battle Bears Royale very fun and extremely close to Splatoonn and FTP on IOS/Andriod :O

I do want the game but their just is not much to be hyped about anymore because nintendo has not really showed anymore stuff they showed a trailer of it and some gameplay footage and I think there was a demo at E3 but there is not much to be hyped about.

Keep in mind that this fourm was WAY before new trailers and amiibo and all that jazz. I know that there is alot of hype for it now (But yet again people still get ticked about no voice chat)....

Reactions: P2.0
I don't mind that there's no voice chat,tbh.We all know what to do anyways,right? :3 Just ink anything and everything we find,keep the opposing team at bay,provide assistance, and just have fun. :p

Reactions: Alpha Harry
I don't mind that there's no voice chat,tbh.We all know what to do anyways,right? :3 Just ink anything and everything we find,keep the opposing team at bay,provide assistance, and just have fun. :p
I'm sure as heck that almost everybody is going to use the paint roller. It seems to be really popular.

I'm sure as heck that almost everybody is going to use the paint roller. It seems to be really popular.
Yeah,it seems really powerful,doesn't it? :eek: I think I'll just stick to the guns mostly though.Especially that sniper. :D I can pick off foes while my teammates get the remaining areas!

Yeah,it seems really powerful,doesn't it? :eek: I think I'll just stick to the guns mostly though.Especially that sniper. :D I can pick off foes while my teammates get the remaining areas!
You know that sounds like a good plan.
2 People have good Inking weapons that get alot of turf while
1 other has a good attack weapon in which they can not only defend their base, but also the more action-y area so the opposing team can't get back ink
the other one stays in hiding and suprises the opponent by sneaking up on it and attacking it by suprise.

You know that sounds like a good plan.
2 People have good Inking weapons that get alot of turf while
1 other has a good attack weapon in which they can not only defend their base, but also the more action-y area so the opposing team can't get back ink
the other one stays in hiding and suprises the opponent by sneaking up on it and attacking it by suprise.
Perfect strategy, right? :D I think if we did that,opposing teams would never stand a chance! :thumbsup: Plus,the special attacks that you get over time!

I'm super excited for it hope to get it on day 1. Hope it gets the attention it deserves. Hope it's as good as I'm hoping :3 If it does well that online is gonna be really fun, may even become a full series :eek:

If Splatoon does get a series of its own,it would be ten-tastic! :D

Looks awesome. I personally posted a forum on it, too :3. The idea of it is sick, I'm totally getting it (once I crack the dumb parental code my dad put on, xD, I need too ask him soon...).

Back