Amiibo Festival

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
It seems like they're still trying, though. I was looking on the Amiibo lineup page, and among the new Amiibo coming out are 3 new ones for Amiibo Festival: Resetti, Celeste, and Kicks. I'm wondering if this means they will update it and add new things, or if it will merely just mean new characters.

Well, the amiibos don't really do anything useful in the game. You can level them in the board game and change their costume, but they don't unlock new content or anything like that.

People will buy them anyway, no matter if the game is popular or not.

I hope Nintendo will do an update and will add content, really.

I am going to get the amiibo because I m a huge fan of animal crossing.I am also getting the amiibo because you can use them in happy home designer in place of an amiibo card.I will probably import isabelle and digby so I dont have to get amiibo festival.I am also getting the amiibo because they look amazing.I think Nintendo should make an animal crossing wii u game where you can use the amiibo,but they are not necessary to play the game.

This makes me sad... I have this on my Christmas list ... And if it's a junky game ..I actually thought there would be more mini games like Mario party ... Wonder what went wrong ...seems first party devs don't care to put effort into Wii U games now ... I'm worried what next years releases are gonna be like ...I mean Zelda and Pokken they better be bringing all they got -_- they should of made a actual animal crossing game ...

I've seen a few people on Youtube and other places play it. Som of them didn't like the game that much and the others thought it was OK. It was a bit too pricey for a spin off game. It's like Mario party in terms of the board game concept. It would have been a lot better if it weren't pricey.

I've seen a few people on Youtube and other places play it. Som of them didn't like the game that much and the others thought it was OK. It was a bit too pricey for a spin off game. It's like Mario party in terms of the board game concept. It would have been a lot better if it weren't pricey.
Yep, nothing new here

I haven't tried the game yet, and I agree, I haven't heard much people talking about the game. I know it came out awhile ago but I'm still seeing a low amount of talk :p

I got it when I got my Wii u a couple of weeks ago because it was priced stupidly cheap and it came with the 2 amiibo figures. I played 1 game and honestly I probably would not play it again, it's just a more rubbish version of Mario party 10 with much less features. Might be good if you get some friends round and there's nothing to do.

For the £14 I paied for it though I only use the amiibo figures and the cards, so I guess I got my money's worth on it.

I don't have the game but I hear the game sucks. Personally it might be fun to play if your a bit bored maybe. I can say that it is cute tho. I wish they thought it out a bit more tho cause it seems like a mario party rip off kinda.

Reactions: 28142
Personally it might be fun to play if your a bit bored maybe.

For me it's not even fun when you're bored, it just makes me more bored... I've only played 1 small game of it that took about an hour and I've not even put the disk in once since then..

For me it's not even fun when you're bored, it just makes me more bored... I've only played 1 small game of it that took about an hour and I've not even put the disk in once since then..
lol, well I guess that the idea they were going for didn't work.

lol, well I guess that the idea they were going for didn't work.

It is quite possibly the worst game I have ever played. The only thing I like about it is the collection of outfits for the amiibos you can get by playing more games of it. But again, that needs you to actually play the 'game'. I wish I had spent my money on Mario Party instead.. Or any other game for that matter.

It is quite possibly the worst game I have ever played. The only thing I like about it is the collection of outfits for the amiibos you can get by playing more games of it. But again, that needs you to actually play the 'game'. I wish I had spent my money on Mario Party instead.. Or any other game for that matter.
Well I can see that they tried to put some thought into it but it would be much more fun if they added things like if you land on a spot with an animals house the you get to decorate it or something like that . Maybe put better mini games in it and not something that seems like run of the mill shovel wear that you can find on a cell phone app.

Back