• Thread starter razzy224
  • Start date
R

razzy224

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
What are your opinion on amiibo on 3ds

What are your opinion on amiibo on 3ds
We can't post opinions on a thing that isn't out yet, right ? However, if I had to comment about it, I'd say that the quality has dropped compared to what Nintendo had shown at the E3 (like Marth's Falchion who is curved, Peach's head looks weird...).
Too bad, I hope that they the quality of the future Amiibos will be better though (I plan to get one, but just to expose on my shelf)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
They would be really nice too collect (like all my Skylanders!)

Reactions: 0078
I am getting a pikachu amibbo for my birthday

They're...unique. They're something no-one wasn't really thinking about until E3 2014, and I like it.

I love to play games with toys in it like Disney Infinity and Skylanders.
I hope that Nintendo comes with good games for Amiibo.
I find Amiibo in SSB4 great!
But I find Amiibo Zelda and Mario Kart 8 really bad.
I hope Amiibo still going to be fun.

amiibo.jpg

3dslikegame

well if we are talking about amiibo for 3ds i am glad they are going to have support on it for the new 3ds by just putting it on the touchscreen! as for the regular 3ds i would have to see how much the stand thing costs for it, but i am rather going to buy a new 3ds xl for my amiibo on 3ds

I think amiibo support is a great way for Nintendo to add completely cosmetic / unnecessary changes to their games. Physical DLC that can work with multiple games.

3DS specifically though, Codename S.T.E.A.M. support looks pretty ace. Probably the best amiibo support yet. I can't wait to use my Morth and Iek amiibo in it.

amiibos will be awesome because ganondorf will get a own game in 2017 and his own amiibo

amiibos will be awesome because ganondorf will get a own game in 2017 and his own amiibo
I wouldn't count on Ganondorf getting his own game just because of the possibility of him getting an Amiibo later on. If anything, his Amiibo would probably be used to access additional features, just like the Link/Zelda/Sheik Amiibos for Hyrule Warriors

I wouldn't count on Ganondorf getting his own game just because of the possibility of him getting an Amiibo later on. If anything, his Amiibo would probably be used to access additional features, just like the Link/Zelda/Sheik Amiibos for Hyrule Warriors

Yeah, this. If it went by a rule of "if it has an amiibo, it'll have it's own game" that would essentially leak Nintendo's upcoming games.

Not saying I wouldn't enjoy a Ganondorf game though. They need to start making some smaller Zelda games for the eShop.

yeah only for new 3ds xl i wish they made a plug in pad or somthing:)

yeah only for new 3ds xl i wish they made a plug in pad or somthing:)
They're going to release one later on (they confirmed this last year) so you can use them on your older 3DS'. It'll come eventually, don't worry!

that will be helpful so know i dont have to buy a ney 3ds xl. so know i know that i don't have to buy a new 3ds xl and know i can when they re-leas them i can play with them on the go and so i know that i will for shore i will collect all the amiibo. i only i fox right know and i want buy sonic first and then captian falco and so im happ you told me.

Last edited:
I think there really cool but I think that it is kind of unfair that you have to buy the new 3ds to play amiibos till the divice for the 3ds comes out like a portal similar to skylanders and disney infinity.

I think there really cool but I think that it is kind of unfair that you have to buy the new 3ds to play amiibos till the divice for the 3ds comes out like a portal similar to skylanders and disney infinity.

I don't see how it's unfair, amiibo aren't necessary to play any games and if you're buying so many amiibo that you want to use in a 3DS game, chances are you have enough money to get a New 3DS.

Can't be too long until that portal comes out anyway.

because i bought a 3ds last Christmas then announced the new 3ds with the amiibo ability when I was waiting for the device.

because i bought a 3ds last Christmas then announced the new 3ds with the amiibo ability when I was waiting for the device.

New 3DS was annoucned in August of 2014, though.

So would you try to get the new system are wait foe the device to come out?

Back