SSB for 3DS amiibo

• Thread starter razzy224
  • Start date
Heres my oppinion................why not. it gives more veriety. why keep the people without 3ds from thier amiibos. plus it gives more options on how or what to use your amiibo for. tbh its a great adia, and thiers no reason for it not to be because it will make it sell more, and it will give more veriety for the use of amiios. and thyat is exactly what amiibos needs

I'm still waiting for that Mr. Game and Watch Amiibo

i cannot wait for that amiibo to come out. that or duckhunt dog. those two are my top wanted amiibos

what do amiibos even do

well unlike skylanders or infinity, amiibos can go to other games and not just 1. as of right now they just unlock gameing prizes. such as costumes or in game rewards. nintendo hopes to expand this in the future. but in ssbwiiu you can have them as fighting partners and such. so unlike skylanders or infinity you dont NEED them for games. its just something cool to have if you want it, not need it.

Yeah, this. If it went by a rule of "if it has an amiibo, it'll have it's own game" that would essentially leak Nintendo's upcoming games.

Not saying I wouldn't enjoy a Ganondorf game though. They need to start making some smaller Zelda games for the eShop.
japan has the ganondorf game for the wii u so it isn`t a lie

I don't know. I'm still confused? Will it work for 2ds. .-. Have they mentioned that already, or did I miss it? :p

oooh blonde moment. I've discovered only the new3ds supports it. Ignore me xD

Reactions: 532
I love reading the old posts in this forum xD now it's here folks! The 3DS version is getting love to keep up with the Wii U version. It's pretty cool though. I'm glad it's getting polished with Amiibo support and better AI and whatnot. It's pretty awesome. o:

What are your opinion on amiibo on 3ds
I think the amiibo's are a great collectible and game changer. The only thing is that i've heard there's a strike on nintendo and gamestop end, which is why the release dates nowadays are unclear and sporadic. I hope everyone finds what they want!

actually amiibo might work for 2ds. thier making an amiibo scanner accesory for 3ds. so it might be compatible with 2ds

For 3DS? I want King Dedede

I'm gonna preorder a Ness Amiibo when I can.

well will a amiibo on a 3ds give out more experience than on a wii u ? although there are some rare amiibo that people find rigorous to find and that is true. the pre order ones would act more differently than others. the amiibo are also driving people crazy because they would more likely to buy a game if they also have access to the amiibo that go with it.;)

well will a amiibo on a 3ds give out more experience than on a wii u ? although there are some rare amiibo that people find rigorous to find and that is true. the pre order ones would act more differently than others. the amiibo are also driving people crazy because they would more likely to buy a game if they also have access to the amiibo that go with it.;)

Indeed.

Back