Animal Crossing: New Horizons Nintendo Direct

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
All I know is they do updates before every seasonal event in Pocket Camp in order to add all the premium items you can craft. I’m hoping that’s not why they’re doing it with New Horizons too. Just seems like a worrying coincidence.

It'll be to stop time travelling, not the worst idea tbh.
yeah but honestly, I don't know why nintendo is taking time travelling so seriously. Animal crossing isn't a competitive game or something so it isn't "cheating". And if someone wants to time travel let them do it! It's just going to ruin the fun for them.

yeah but honestly, I don't know why nintendo is taking time travelling so seriously. Animal crossing isn't a competitive game or something so it isn't "cheating". And if someone wants to time travel let them do it! It's just going to ruin the fun for them.
As a life sim, it would be more accurate without time-traveling unless otherwise there is a time machine in the game. Seeing this game takes a reasonably realistic approach there's no point for one. It also seems fairer for players based on the times that they play one person can get "exclusive holiday item X" and another "Y" and not all at once.

Reactions: 28142
Back