• Thread starter Pillar_Man
  • Start date

A.C. or Tomodachi?

• Total voters
Pillar_Man

Pillar_Man

Nintendo Mess
Towns Folk
A.C. or Tomodachi? Vote! Also I have only played Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing, definitely. I don't have Tomadachi Life, so I really can't judge it, but I do have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, it's an amazing game, jam-pack full of content. I recommend it to anyone with plenty time on their hands. The Animal Crossing series allow you to be how creative you want.

I honestly thought I would've hate New Leaf, since I played Wild World, but it's the total opposite.

Definitely Animal Crossing. Tomodachi life stays the same, and you can get bored of it incredibly easily. With Animal Crossing though, there's multiplayer, different villagers and new events nearly every day. Animal Crossing is best for me.

I love Tomodachi Life (My favorite 3DS game of all time) so obviously I will be picking Tomodachi Life. I love it, there's always something fun to do... It's just amazing!

P.S. idc wat any of you haters say, I still love Tomodachi Life

I love Tomodachi Life (My favorite 3DS game of all time) so obviously I will be picking Tomodachi Life. I love it, there's always something fun to do... It's just amazing!

P.S. idc wat any of you haters say, I still love Tomodachi Life
No hate D:

Reactions: Kaynil
It depends on what you want, both are quite different games.
If prefer a quirky life sim, go for Tomodachi Life.
If prefer village sim, then Animal Crossing might be the for one you.
I love both.

I like Animal Crossing: New Leaf even thought i never play Tomodachi Life i seen alot of gameplays and Animal Crossing seems so much better.

I've played both.
Animal crossing is definitely better.
It lots more features and things to do.
Tomodachi Life can lack interest after a while.
So, I'm going to go with Animal Crossing!:cool:

I like Animal Crossing New Leaf, i think that is just more my style but i have only played the 2 demos of tomodachi life so i am not sure if that counts as playing it but from those i find it a cool game but it would not be my favorite .

Though both games are great, I have to say that Animal Crossing is my preference. But if you want a more sandboxy-feel with your residents, Tomodachi Life does give you the ability to craft all your citizens.

I will have to Say Animal Crossing New Leaf for this one. I saw my friend play Tomodachi life and it's looks ok but not for me though. Animal Crossing just feels it has more content and more things to do and you can play with your friends which is a Big plus but hey if you like it, more Power to you :)

The only Animal Crossing game I've played is the one for the DS and I've only played the demo for Tomodachi Life, I think I'd have to lean more towards Tomodachi Life. Animal Crossing is okay to me but, for me, it's too broad. I didn't know where to start, I didn't really know where to go, it seemed as if it were a bit slow paced and I didn't have any friends to play with. Tomodachi Life is similar in a way with the gameplay most likely becoming a bit repetitive when alone but I've found that a lot of games that support multiplayer/online functions do tend to be boring when alone. Like I just started online competitive battling with Pokemon X and I haven't been able to put it down whereas before I may have played for literally five minutes, tops.

But, from my uninformed viewpoint (don't take my opinion seriously lol), I'd probably go with Tomodachi Life because everything is sorta laid out for you. You go to the overworld map, you have the little signs with the requirements to unlock the buildings and I can just jump in and make my own people and watch them interact with each other. I never really could get into the Animal Crossing series; I tried but it's too open for me--I'm the kind of person who needs some sort of stopping point or a goal or something so I can feel accomplished at the end of the day.

...And I just realized that's why I tend to play RPGs more often than not :/

But, yeah, I'm sure both games have their qualities and, maybe Animal Crossing: New Leaf is much better than the one I played but, if I were to choose, I'd choose Tomodachi Life for it's simplicity. Don't take my opinions to heart as I haven't even played either in their full splendor :/

Soon I am getting Tomodachi Life!

Reactions: Kaynil
Though I love both games, I strongly favor Animal Crossing.

I love both games, but I think Animal Crossing is better. In Animal Crossing there's so much for you to do, since every day is different. But in Tomodachi Life it's fun for a month or two but then you start to get bored because the tasks get repetitive.

I've never played Tomodachi Life, but, just from what I've seen, it's never really appealed to me. Animal Crossing, however, is one of my all time favorite series. I absolutely love Animal Crossing and always have, ever since the original GameCube Animal Crossing came out!

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Animal Crossing New Life.

Now, I also have Tomodachi life and play it, I just feel as weird as this sounds that New Leaf lets me breath a bit better. With tomodachi Life I feel like I can only leave after I have force fed the residents and solved most of their problems, while with New Leaf I feel more free to make my day accordingly. If I want to play alone if I want to visit other towns with friends or play in the Island with other people. It feels more expansive.

Tomodachi Life is nice if you have a lot of Miis representing people or characters you care about and see how they'd interact. the personality system so far has been accurate when entering new characters save for Link. Specially if the Miis represent my friends. I like the News and the clothes you can choose, it sure brings up some more. Tomodachi life is a good game, but even now I feel it overpriced... New leaf I feel it is okay at that price.

but I do have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, it's an amazing game, jam-pack full of content. [...] I honestly thought I would've hate New Leaf, since I played Wild World, but it's the total opposite.
Wow, I remember those times, what made you change your mind? I am so happy you liked this one.

Reactions: 3823
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is fun, but I really never see anything unpredictable.
In Tomodachi Life, however, my people do random and hilarious things(even if I push them around a little), such as rocket into space when I give my Mii tap water or say yes when Brett Favre asks him if his greatest weakness is M&Ms.
And plus, you gotta love the unpredictable romances!! Jimmy Graham married one of my classmates and had a troll baby, I divorced with another classmate and began dating my art teacher, and my mom recently broke up with Adam Levine(what???).

So yeah, I heavily favor Tomodachi

Go with animal crossing new leaf. This is my first animal crossing game and I am just loving it, I play about an hour daily of animal crossing there is lots to do in the village and idk but I played tomadachi life demo and it seemed kinda bland as compared to AC.

ACNL because there are lots more things to do in the game than tomodachi. though I do not have the full game, i tried the tomodachi demo and i gotta say, i got pretty bored pretty quickly. mostly becuase you cant free roam the island. tomodachi is more for people who like the crazy and random hings to happen unexpectedly. another reason is because my friend put me on his game and i was dating honey boo boos mom. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::blackeye:

Back