Animal Crossing VS. Tomodachi Life

• Thread starter Pillar_Man
  • Start date

A.C. or Tomodachi?

• Total voters
I haven't played Tomodachi life very much, but I have seen many videos. I OBVIOUSLY prefer ACNL. It has many different things to do. I like it from when I started playing it on the DS. I guess I will play it on the Gamcube too!!!

I like them both, I will always love Animal Crossing because I grew up playing it and Tomodachi Life is fun because I remember me and my siblings wishing that there was a game were you could take care of the Mii's back when the Wii first came out.

I like the free roam of AC and I love how Tomodachi is sort of like Nintendogs. But I want to see what Tomodachi Life 2 will hold whenever they make it .

Ugh Toonamchi Life sucks! I heard many complains about how Toonamchi Life gets so boring after a while :wtf: ACNL is tons way better for once I was crazily addicted to the game for a whole summer break in which they're always something to do everyday! Such as the thime I when to thrash a town in Muiltplayer mode :sneaky: Hehe was fun to steal!

I heard that too about Tomodachi Life, I think it's because it's so limited in what it can do, while Animal Crossing has endless possibilities and is always changing!

I have both games and they're both so fun. I can't pick a favorite. Both games have qualities that terrify me as well, like some freakish neighbors who move in (Animal Crossing) or the Miis' singing in the bath and especially at the concert. Like, what even are the lyrics.

What is Tomodachi Life? i.e. What do you do in that game? I've played Animal Crossing before and I would suggest that because that's good but...Is Tomodachi Life just a bunch of miis walking around? Seriously! Is there a storyline? (I know Animal Crossing doesn't really)

Animal crossing is my favourite video game till now. I tried Tomodachi life once. It was quite awful and boring. According to me, they have a difference between the ground and the sky and I love ACNL MUCH MORE!

Tomodachi Life cause it's funny watching your friends have superman dreams

I've tried the demo of Tomodachi life and I couldn't stop laughing. The characters voices were hilarious. But, it seemed like you had a limited amount of things to do. I have ACNL right now, just passed the competitive pokemon phase, and am boarding the AC hype train again. (Get it? Cause there's a train in acnl xD) Acnl Is really relaxing for me because the game does not force you to do anything. I can chop down trees, hit neighbors with nets.. xD no I'm joking. I can fish,catch bugs, go shopping. It's like real life. You get bored too afterwards . But I'd prefer acnl over Tomodachi life, unless you're just bored of acnl.

Animal Crossing by far! I have been a fan of AC since Wild World, and I love every AC game I have played they are very enjoyable and I think there is always something to do, that's what makes it an amazing game. And Tomodachi life I only played the demo and I erased it from the console in a few minutes after playing it, I really didn't like the game and stuff. I keep with AC!;)

animal crossing by far. It is the one with the most long lasting value and kind of a story too it. Tomodachi life is just something that you do for amusement and quirkiness. animal crossing is something that's long lasting and is meant for you to play and enjoy the game. some people enjoy tomodachi life more, but I would much rather be making a town as the mayor in new leaf.

After a while tomodachi life can get very repetive and boring but animal crossing you can never get bored sure the events are the same every year but there fun to do

animal crossing and tomodachi life are 2 different things in animal crossing you act like a person in tomodachi life your sorta human/ god but I think animal crossing is better

Tomodachi just cuz of all the jokes on the internet Lol.

Back