Anime or manga

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
WRYYYYYY!!!!

Attachments

• dioooooo.jpg
    dioooooo.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
I love manga more still: I found a Anime original series... K. It was so strange,I thought writers changed the lines BUT: The people who edit the original stories are the ones who wrote it!!!!!! No wonder it seems so strange!

Anime or Manga, huh? I could go either way. Anime can express manga in a way in which manga could never do. It takes brilliant animation, adds special effects, and wraps it in a bow of spectacular music. Manga is original and sticks to the main story, and you get a apecial feeling for the manga that you don't specifically get from anime. It just feels different. I guess if you where to choose id have to go with manga because you just need that special warm feeling becore tou decide to go to anime. If you where to choose anime, at least take a quick look at the manga.

Reactions: Kakea
Anime or Manga, huh? I could go either way. Anime can express manga in a way in which manga could never do. It takes brilliant animation, adds special effects, and wraps it in a bow of spectacular music. Manga is original and sticks to the main story, and you get a apecial feeling for the manga that you don't specifically get from anime. It just feels different. I guess if you where to choose id have to go with manga because you just need that special warm feeling becore tou decide to go to anime. If you where to choose anime, at least take a quick look at the manga.
I couldn't agree more: Whenever I watch something now,I find the manga too. I actually (for greater effect) watch the anime first to see what they wanted everyone to see. Then I read the manga to see what really happened to the characters, when I watched A Certain Scientific Railgun I searched hard for the manga and found out from reading a little bit: One of the characters, may have been filler. I think she originally never existed in this, when I have more time I'll catch every edit that was in the anime version!

Why so many typos in my post >.< XD

Back