• Manga

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
which one do you prefer and why?

Anime for me. I'd rather watch in real time than read manga. More action-packed and colorful too xD

in manga you sometimes have to wait a while for the next chapter of a series to be released.

It depends - I prefer anime for fight scenes but I do love my manga.

Reading physical manga feels so much better than reading it digitally, so it depends on situation and mood. Watching anime is something that faded away a little bit for me.

Manga. Ain't watched anime in years. Manga is just easier to access for me and I love reading so it's a win-win.

I prefer reading manga over watching anime, but I like watching anime for the fight scenes and such.

Anime for the colors, ost and voicing. I will read a manga if the anime isn't that far or even made but I just like motion better than still pages.

I personally prefer manga over anime. I can read ten times the number of chapters I can watch episodes in the same span of time. I do however enjoy watching the anime for fight sequences and such that pages just can't portray well enough.

I haven't actually read any manga, so I guess I'd have to say anime. There's probably some manga out there that I'd enjoy though.

anime preferable dubbed. I like manga but anime got me into manga. My favorite manga is Death Note but couldn't get into the anime

I voted for anime if anyone was wondering. I prefer to watch anime than read manga, :oops: Another reason I don't read much manga is because they tell you the important stuff that'll happen in the anime, :unsure:

well it really depends on what it is :p and my dad is like o_O :wtf: on anime - he says no violence --- if he saw me reading ao no exorcist (blue exorcist) he would faint or get really mad - so i read manga during the day and when its night time ... shadow clone no bun shin jutsu !
i like to have a mix :p like for naruto I've finished the manga - a long time ago and now I'm reading it again but on a few parts i plan to watch like the chunin exams the battles :p
but others like bleach or death note i like to watch as the music and everything gives / makes a suspense & a creepy atmosphere. really it depends - day or night and what type of story :p

Me too, I'm kinda ripped - my manga bookshelf is bigger ever month and a season of a show is watched. I usually read mangas at night while in my comfy bed (I actually buy manga books over eBay) that are more of fight-suspense orientated but I watch anime that's more socially-awkward situation oriented, mostly because it lightens up my day :p

Me too, I'm kinda ripped - my manga bookshelf is bigger ever month and a season of a show is watched. I usually read mangas at night while in my comfy bed (I actually buy manga books over eBay) that are more of fight-suspense orientated but I watch anime that's more socially-awkward situation oriented, mostly because it lightens up my day :p
haha :p
but i read manga on my iPhone and i pad :p theres this really good app called manga rock :p its good :p
lol i only collect the 1st book of manga series :p

haha :p
but i read manga on my iPhone and i pad :p theres this really good app called manga rock :p its good :p
lol i only collect the 1st book of manga series :p
:( I don't have anything 'smart' that's mobile

Manga.

I can't take anime seriously. It's just too...goofy? I guess? Not really sure how to put it.

Manga.

I can't take anime seriously. It's just too...goofy? I guess? Not really sure how to put it.
yeah i agree thats why it depends which anime or manga depends on what it is :p yeah i like the manga a lot but the anime is fun for action scenes and stuff like death note :p

Manga. I like getting the complete story without any major changes. Though I haven't read manga or watched anime in years.

Anime. But one main reason is just because I'm still not used to the layout of reading manga, so I'd rather just watch the actual show than sit and stare at one page for 5 minutes trying to figure out the order of who said/did whatever.

Manga totally.. with anime, an episode will consume ~30 minutes, but a chapter would take ~5 minutes to finish
weellll, i do like reading so of course, manga it is :D:D

I love reading, but I voted anime because it actually takes less time for me than reading manga.
Reason: I'm obsessive compulsive. I look at every square millimetre of the page on manga to make sure I didn't miss something and I got the order right. So yeah, anime because it takes less time and you get colours and voices and subtitles and whatnot. I don't mind manga being black-and-white though. I love manga too, when I can read it in peace.

Back