• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date

Anime or Manga

• Anime

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Manga

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Anime holds my interest better than manga. That's not to say manga is bad, but anime is a much greater sensory feed.

I chose Anime, mainly because hearing the actions/music that goes so well with the scenes makes it a lot more entertaining, I dislike consuming too much time on a chapter when reading mangas, the black-and-white is not that attractive to me as well.

I usually prefer anime, because it's nice to see it visually, along with music and whatnot. Although it depends on the series. Pokemon, for instance, I much prefer the manga.

ANIME!!!
I love seeing things visually and animated. It makes everything lively and with music it makes it so much greater!
Just like Naruto Strong and Strike, I love that song.

I vote for the tw o of them because if I watched an anime and didn't see the more further info about it I check the manga because the manga is always more far than the anime that why I love them two

anime i dont actualy read manga :p

Staring at Black & White for so long hurts my eyes, and I prefer color and some voice acting. So Anime for me. I do like Manga though. I just like Anime more :p

It really depends for me. If the anime contributes a special style or a slightly different (and preferable) plotline, I'd choose that. If the manga was made first, and is its intended form, I choose manga. However, just for convenience's sake, I choose manga, for the speed at which I can access a story. :)

I prefer anime since you can see things better but they can have too much filler. I like manga since it has more time to tell a story then a 12 episode rushed anime

I like both of them but if i have to choose, i'd go with anime since i like to hear the voice acting and watch the animated action, but sometimes if i just can't wait for the Anime to be updated ( i watch them online ), then i'll go to the manga.

Anime is more better to me because rather than just reading and imagining you can see the real thing for yourself plus I'm not a reading person and watching the anime makes it more fun and thrilling.

Both, depending on what situation I'm in (sounds quite serious).
I used to prefer manga as I can stop whenever and read it wherever I want, while anime is more time consuming and you need to watch it continuously. Anime wins on being funnier with sound and movement. Manga is sometimes better for some series, for example Kuroko no Basket, as you can see Kuroko's movement clearly.
I used to rarely watch anime and spend majority of my time on manga. But when I moved to the UK, it is extremely hard to find a manga, if there is, they are not up to date and very expensive (Manga in Thailand is less than a pound, around $1.5 each and they are everywhere). So this kind of forced me to start watching anime.

I'd have to go with manga. Anime is good with the voice acting and action packed scenes but I just like quietly reading manga. In manga sometimes I can finish an entire really interesting series in a few hours as opposed to anime which would take me a lot longer. I don't like having to wait to find out what happens and know there is more stuff available but only be able to watch 3-4 epi in a day because of the time it takes :p

Manga gives you the complete story, which anime sometimes omits. It's easier to follow the action in (action) anime, because in the manga it is often just a flash or something and in the anime you can actually see it. I read manga more because it is faster, and more like reading actual books, like most of the anime were made for.

It usually depends. But right now I prefer manga as it is easier to follow and requires less time since im quite busy to sit down and watch an anime episode.

Back