Annoying classmates?

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
The annoying kids in my class usually leech off other students and get them to do their work for them. They are either loud or texting on their phones which is super annoying because our classrooms are quite dark (or at least the ones I'm in... I turn down the lights don't judge) so the screens are quite glaring. I can't concentrate with bright lights so it makes me at least 50% slower than usual. Then there are those who just shout out the latest popular grime song and everyone (with a low amount of brain cells) laugh at because grime music is funny? They always disrupt and are super annoying even in the top sets. ;_;

1.) There's this one girl who cries at even the slightest insult she gets. She also literally wears like, a POUND of makeup. I'm not even kidding, it's sad. Her makeup usually consists on this, but with WAY more eyeshadow. She also puts on SO much mascara that's it's crunchy and that some of it falls off... She lies about things she doesn't even have to lie about, kind of like Hillary Clinton.
76b55ef243dbd53efa06996720dda447.jpg

2.) There's this one dude who CANNOT take a hint. Like, if you're trying to ignore him, he'll poke you 9,000 or more times, while repeatedly saying your name. He tries to be so funny, but in the end, nobody laughs at his jokes. I don't know how else to describe him, he's just plain annoying.

I could name a lot more, but this is my (mini) list so far :p

I Remember when I had math for 8th grade everyone was so annoying except some kids there was also this one kid would always being so rude to me even if I didn't do anything to him everyone was rude ,but not directly at me and they were kind of funny also the one kid I was talking about was so mean he punched me even when I wasn't doing anything because we were waiting for the teacher outside of class that day was so embarrassing I had to pretend I was sleeping when I was doing the pledge of alleigance then one time he even cut part of my hair then when we went to highschool together I had him for a summer school P.E. and he was so stupid that one time the principal came into the locker room called in a few guys including me and him and then he got caught selling drugs after that he got expelled and I'm gald he isn't in my school anymore or elseI would of kicked his a** for everything he has done to me throughout middle school and highschool thank God there wasn't anyone that annoying mean and rude like him.

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel
I recently had these few people in my U.S Gov class that kept saying "bruh" in the middle of a lecture. They would also call out, and play music out loud in the middle of class. Eventually, I decided to move my seat away from them, because I was in the midst of them, to a seat closer to the teacher. Justice was soon served and they all had to serve the teacher a personal detention. I think some of them learned, but they still do it.:facepalm::bear:

Honestly, I never notice if we have loud or obnoxious students in my class. Mostly because I ignore everyone in the room and focus on work and the teacher's lessons. And no one directly annoys me because I supposedly have "the look of murder and death" in my eyes when someone tries to talk to me. :panda:

Back