Closed Another Pokémon Auction!

• Thread starter Zukrad
  • Start date
22 PC on the Bagon!

EDIT: I would also like to bid 12 PC on the Gastly!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump

In case you didn't see my question on my previous post I'll just copy it here

Does the special offer work if I didn't yet but want to join Team Mystic? The game isn't released in Europe yet ;-;

30 and Porygon and 30 on Ralts

19 on gastly

In case you didn't see my question on my previous post I'll just copy it here

Does the special offer work if I didn't yet but want to join Team Mystic? The game isn't released in Europe yet ;-;

Nope, without a confirmation, I can tell if you are a Valor Traitor or something

Nope, without a confirmation, I can tell if you are a Valor Traitor or something
O-Oh, too bad ;-; *silently covering myself with my Articuno blanket*

32 on porygon..

34 on Porygon

21 on Gastly

24 on froakie

36 on poryogon

BTW @Zukrad I am the highest bidder
As I bid 10 PC on (which become 50 ) each pokemon firs t and then I bid 20 PC on froakie and ......now I am bidding 36 on porygon so total is
50+20+36=106pc

32 PC on the Gallade Ralts

BTW @Zukrad I am the highest bidder
As I bid 10 PC on (which become 50 ) each pokemon firs t and then I bid 20 PC on froakie and ......now I am bidding 36 on porygon so total is
50+20+36=106pc

- Only the current bid gives you points
(If you bid 24 PC, and the 24 PC is the highest bid, you will have 24 points, if someone out bids you (let's say, 26) you don't have the 24 points anymore, and the person that outbidded you will have 26 points now

- If you bid in multiple auctions, you will have more points (If Mr.A bids 50PC in Tornadus, and Mr.B bids 24 in Latias and 28 in Raikou, Mr.B wins the team)

So that means that @Leviathinian is the person with the most points with 43 Points (21 and 22 PC)
Second place is @Steve with 36 Points
Third Place is @Dedenne with 32 Points
Fourth Place is @Apollo with 24 Points
and Last Place is @Everyone_Else with 0 Points

Remember that ONLY currents bids give you points, and if you get outbidded, you lose your points you gained in that auction.

So @MrSpecialA could bid 40 PC in 5 auctions, he will get 200 Points, but if @MrSpecialB bids 45 in one of the auctions, the latter will have 45 Points, will the former will have 160 Points (since he lost one of the 40PC auctions)

If someone is still confused by this explanation, then just check who is winning the best bidder prize, that should do the trick

Also, bump

50 ON EACH POKEMON!!!

team mystic FOR LIFE!

You've gotta be kidding me >.<

Galladez 4 lief
55 PC on Ralts

Back