R.I.P. My favourite Mega Shiny

i'm so sorry, but I WANT IT MORE. . .

bump

bump bimp bump

Last minute bidding!
I'll bid 90 on Ralts and 53 on Bagon.
90+53=143 total for me.
285-143=142 for Will.
I lead the bids by 1 PC, so I win the bonus team.

Reactions: spagooti
Last minute bidding!
I'll bid 90 on Ralts and 53 on Bagon.
90+53=143 total for me.
285-143=142 for Will.
I lead the bids by 1 PC, so I win the bonus team.

Actually:
@Leviathinian 90+53 = 143
@superwill123 50+50+50 = 150

Yo should have done this operation to calc the amount each one had

293 (the current total after your bid) - 143 (your current total) = 150 (@superwill123 total)
You used 285, which is the total BEFORE you bidded

That means:
ralts.png
bagon.png
@Leviathinian
porygon.png
gastly.png
froakie.png
@superwill123
tyranitar.png
manaphy.png
clefable.png
excadrill.png
breloom.png
charizard-mega-y.png
@superwill123

The auction ended, please the winners PM as soon as possible

The thread will be open for other 24hrs if someone wants to talk about the action, or someone wants to offer a certain amount of PC to the winners to buy them their prizes (they won them already, so if they want, they can sell them again), or someone wants to suggest a team for the upcoming auction (since I'm in vacations now :D )

btw, If someone wants to suggest a team, please do it without including many legendaries (hopefully no legends at all), since I'm not in the mood to soft reset a lot (That Manaphy took me WAY too much time to have decent IVs AND the correct nature)

Oh crud. I'm stupid. I was mainly bidding to win that team, so I guess I'll cancel my bid.

Oh crud. I'm stupid. I was mainly bidding to win that team, so I guess I'll cancel my bid.

That's kinda... cheating, since the auction already ended

You can try to get to a deal with superwill to get the team, or wait until the next auction, since I can get a cloning service here and sell a Pokémon cloned as long as I have stated that I have cloned it (Since the main problem of selling another of those teams is the Manaphy, everyone else is obtainable in a day or less)

Marc said:
Iffy stuff that is allowed:
  • A cloning service is allowed, however, the user must agree not to sell the cloned Pokemon here. If you want someone to clone one of your Pokemon, you should ask for collateral (newbies can steal your Pokemon)
  • (Updated: 17/2/14) Cloning a Pokemon multiple times to sell without the high price tag (clones must be 1-2 PC).

Is this allowed @Marc ?

Is this allowed @Marc ?
If it's being cloned for someone else to buy, the person who originally paid more will have to be refunded a majority of the PC to make it so that he paid 1-2 PC for a Pokemon.

If it's being cloned for someone else to buy, the person who originally paid more will have to be refunded a majority of the PC to make it so that he paid 1-2 PC for a Pokemon.

Well, the Manaphy was a free prize (as well as the full team) to the person who won the auction, does that count?

@Leviathinian I could sell you a copy of the team if you want, but without the Manaphy, you will need to get that one for yourself

Well, the Manaphy was a free prize (as well as the full team) to the person who won the auction, does that count?
They are still clones so you'll have to sell it for the clone-selling price.

They are still clones so you'll have to sell it for the clone-selling price.
Oh Ok

I think I won't do it, getting a cloner just for one Pokémon is too much of a problem, just to get a second version of that team

So @Leviathinian , I can get you the same team, but without the Manaphy, that one you will need to get it by yourself

Nah, it's fine. My math skills messed me up and caused Will to earn it fair and square :p

Reactions: Zukrad
btw, I won't be able to trade Pokémon until a few hours, but everyone that won something in the auction please PM as soon as you can

Back